Temporary And Persistent Poverty Among Ethnic Minorities And The Majority In Rural China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:5:p:1467-:d:145087 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bui, Tuan & Nguyen, Cuong & Pham, Phuong, 2015. "Poverty among ethnic minorities: transition process, inequality and economic growth," MPRA Paper 68924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Jing You, 2011.
"Poverty Dynamics of Households in Rural China: Identifying Multiple Pathways for Poverty Transition,"
Discussion Paper Series
DP2011-35, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Katsushi Imai & Jin You, 2012. "Poverty Dynamics of Households in Rural China: Identifying Multiple Pathways for Poverty Transition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1203, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Smyth, Russell, 2017. "Ethnic Diversity and Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 285-302.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Xiaobing, 2012.
"Persistent Poverty in Rural China: Where, Why, and How to Escape?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 784-795.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Xiaobing, 2012. "Persistent Poverty in Rural China: Where, Why, and How to Escape?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 784-795.
- Vinod Mishra & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2014. "How Does Relative Income and Variations in Short-Run Wellbeing Affect Wellbeing in the Long Run? Empirical Evidence From China’s Korean Minority," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 67-91, January.
- Yaojun Li & Yizhang Zhao, 2017. "Double Disadvantages: A Study of Ethnic and Hukou Effects on Class Mobility in China (1996–2014)," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(1), pages 5-19.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Jing You, 2014. "Poverty Dynamics of Households in Rural China," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(6), pages 898-923, December.
- Yishen Liu & Yao Pan, 2016. "Less restrictive birth control, less education? Evidence from ethnic minorities in China," WIDER Working Paper Series 077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Garza-Rodriguez, Jorge, 2016. "The determinants of poverty in the Mexican states of the US-Mexico border," MPRA Paper 71523, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Yumei & Filipski, Mateusz & Chen, Kevin Z. & Diao, Xinshen, 2015. "Who is Poor this Year? Understanding Fluctuations in Poverty Status in Three Chinese Villages," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212604, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Howell, Anthony, 2017. "Impacts of Migration and Remittances on Ethnic Income Inequality in Rural China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 200-211.
- Garza-Rodriguez, Jorge, 2016.
"Los determinantes de la pobreza en los estados mexicanos en la frontera con Estados Unidos
[The determinants of poverty in the Mexican states of the US–Mexico border]," MPRA Paper 71526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2013. "Economic returns to schooling for China's Korean minority," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 89-102.
- Zhang, Yumei & Filipski, Mateusz & Chen, Kevin & Diao, Xinshen, 2014. "Poverty Exit and Entry in Poor Villages in China," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 173100, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:55:y:2009:i:s1:p:588-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.