Earnings Inequality In Usa, 1969-99: Comparing Inequality Using Earnings Equations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brewer, Mike & Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2012. "Accounting for changes in income inequality: decomposition analyses for Great Britain, 1968-2009," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:4:p:685-705 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fields Gary S. & Duval-Hernández Robert & Jakubson George H., 2015. "Analysing Income Distribution Changes: Anonymous Versus Panel Income Approaches," WIDER Working Paper Series 026, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Farrell, Niall, 2017.
"What Factors Drive Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence? Decomposing Socioeconomic Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 31-45.
- Farrell, Niall, 2015. "What Factors drive Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence? Decomposing Socioeconomic Inequalities in Carbon Tax Incidence in Ireland," Papers WP519, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016.
"Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(3), pages 289-322, June.
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016. "Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01313784, HAL.
- Ramani Gunatilaka & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2009. "Accounting For Sri Lanka'S Expenditure Inequality 1980-2002: Regression-Based Decomposition Approaches," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(4), pages 882-906, December.
- Peter Lindner, 2015. "Factor decomposition of the wealth distribution in the euro area," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 291-322, May.
- Pallab Kumar Ghosh & Jae Yoon Lee, 2016. "Decomposition of Changes in Korean Wage Inequality, 1998–2007," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Fabián Slonimczyk, 2013.
"Earnings inequality and skill mismatch in the U.S.: 1973–2002,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(2), pages 163-194, June.
- Slonimczyk, Fabian, 2011. "Earnings inequality and skill mismatch in the U.S.: 1973-2002," MPRA Paper 35449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Turchick, 2014. "Job Search and Earnings Mobility," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_16, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Diana Chiliquinga & Gaurav Datt, 2016. "Changing Betas or Changing X’s? Evolution of Income and Poverty in Ecuador, 2001-12," Monash Economics Working Papers 14-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:52:y:2006:i:1:p:127-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.