U.S. Real Product And Real Factor Input, 1929–1967
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan W. Renwick & Cesar L. Revoredo Giha & Mark A. Reader, 2005.
"UK Sugar Beet Farm Productivity under Different Reform Scenarios: A Farm Level Analysis,"
Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers
04.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Reader, Mark A., 2005. "UK Sugar Beet Farm Productivity Under Different Reform Scenarios: A Farm Level Analysis," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24665, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Reader, Mark A., 2005. "Uk Sugar Beet Farm Productivity Under Different Reform Scenarios: A Farm Level Analysis," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Discussion Papers 31936, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy.
- N. Islam, 2000. "An Analysis of Productivity Growth in Western Australian Agriculture," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 00-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Stokes, Houston H., 2016. "Using nonlinear testing procedures to specify the right hand side of an aggregate production function containing financial variables in the period 1967–2011," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 14(PB), pages 147-156.
- Panos Fousekis & Aspasia Papakonstantinou, 1997. "Economic Capacity Utilisation And Productivity Growth In Greek Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1‐3), pages 38-51, January.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Tsionas, Mike G., 2016. "Directional distance functions: Optimal endogenous directions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 301-314.
- Liang, Chi-yuan & Mei, Jia-yuan, 2005. "Underpinnings of Taiwan's economic growth: 1978-1999 productivity study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 347-387, March.
- Stokes, Houston H., 2013. "Money balances in the production function: Nonlinear tests of model stability and measurement issues – two sides of the same coin?," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 101-114.
- Guohua Feng & Jiti Gao & Xiaohui Zhang, 2018.
"Estimation of technical change and price elasticities: a categorical time–varying coefficient approach,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 117-138, December.
- Guohua Feng & Jiti Gao & Xiaohui Zhang, 2016. "Estimation of Technical Change and Price Elasticities: A Categorical Time-varying Coefficient Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1994.
"A Primal-Dual Approach to Nonparametric Productivity Analysis: the Case of U.S. Agriculture,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
372, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cox, Thomas L., 1994. "A Primal-Dual Approach To Nonparametric Productivity Analysis: The Case Of U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 12613, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Jean-Paul CHAVAS & Thomas L. COX, 1994. "A Primal-Dual Approach To Nonparametric Productivity Analysis: The Case Of U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 372, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Francesco Venturini, 2005. "How Much Does IT Consumption Matter for Growth? Evidence from National Accounts," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(1), pages 57-110, January-F.
- Alan W. Renwick & Cesar L. Revoredo Giha, 2005.
"Analysis of the Impact on UK Sugar Production Efficiency of Reforming the EU Sugar Regime,"
Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers
07.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Renwick, Alan W. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2005. "Analysis Of The Impact On Uk Sugar Production Efficiency Of Reforming The Eu Sugar Regime," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Discussion Papers 31938, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy.
- Lai, Hung-pin & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2019. "Technical and allocative efficiency in a panel stochastic production frontier system model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(1), pages 255-265.
- Agee, Mark D. & Atkinson, Scott E. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Williams, Jonathan W., 2014. "Non-separable pollution control: Implications for a CO2 emissions cap and trade system," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 64-82.
- Vartia, Yrjö O., . "Relative Changes and Index Numbers," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 4.
- Georganta, Zoe, 1997. "The effect of a free market price mechanism on total factor productivity: The case of the agricultural crop industry in Greece," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 55-71, October.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2007. "Measuring Productivity in the System of National Accounts," Economics working papers diewert-07-11-16-12-39-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 Nov 2007.
- Carol A. Corrado & Charles R. Hulten, 2014. "Financial Intermediation in the National Accounts: Asset Valuation, Intermediation, and Tobin′s q," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Wealth and Financial Intermediation and Their Links to the Real Economy, pages 125-147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sadia Bader, 2006. "Determining Import Intensity of Exports for Pakistan," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 2, pages 363-381..
- Kiran Verma, 1993. "Managerial Efficiency: A Study of Management Buyouts," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 10(1), pages 179-204, September.
- Ten Raa, T. & Shestalova, V., 2006.
"Alternative Measures of Total Factor Productivity Growth,"
2006-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Shestalova, V., 2006. "Alternative Measures of Total Factor Productivity Growth," Other publications TiSEM 5366de12-2381-4ed8-859b-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Atkinson, Scott E. & Primont, Daniel & Tsionas, Mike G., 2018. "Statistical inference in efficient production with bad inputs and outputs using latent prices and optimal directions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 204(2), pages 131-146.
- Beaudreau, Bernard C., 1995. "The impact of electric power on productivity : A study of US manufacturing 1950-1984," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 231-236, July.
- Mattsson, Pontus, 2019. "The impact of labour subsidies on total factor productivity and profit per employee," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 325-341.
- Robert W. Arnold, 2003. "Modeling Long-Run Economic Growth: Technical Paper 2003-04," Working Papers 14497, Congressional Budget Office.
- Hulten, Charles R., 2010. "Growth Accounting," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 987-1031, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:16:y:1970:i:1:p:19-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.