Code-sharing Agreements and Interconnections in Markets for International Flights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Anming & Czerny, Achim I., 2012. "Airports and airlines economics and policy: An interpretive review of recent research," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-34.
- Brueckner Jan K. & Picard Pierre M., 2013.
"Airline Alliances, Carve-Outs and Collusion,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 211-227, June.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Pierre M. Picard, 2011. "Airline Alliances, Carve-Outs and Collusion," CESifo Working Paper Series 3593, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Pierre M. Picard, 2012. "Airline Alliances, Carve-Outs and Collusion," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Proost, Stef, 2010.
"Carve-outs under airline antitrust immunity,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 657-668, November.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stef Proost, 2009. "Carve-Outs under Airline Antitrust Immunity," CESifo Working Paper Series 2848, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stef Proost, 2009. "Carve-Outs Under Airline Antitrust Immunity," Working Papers 091004, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Rafael Moner Colonques & Ricardo Flores Fillol, 2006. "Strategic Effects Of Airline Alliances," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:11-12:y:2017:i::p:33-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Nicole & Hanany, Eran, 2016. "Regulating inter-firm agreements: The case of airline codesharing in parallel networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 31-54.
- Gayle, Philip G. & Thomas, Tyson, 2016.
"Assessing firm behavior in carve-out markets: Evidence on the impact of carve-out policy,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 178-194.
- Gayle, Philip & Thomas, Tyson, 2016. "Assessing Firm Behavior in Carve-out Markets: Evidence on the Impact of Carve-out Policy," MPRA Paper 71205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Achim I. Czerny, 2008. "Code-sharing, price discrimination and welfare losses," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 08-05, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2013.
"Airline consolidation and the distribution of traffic between primary and secondary hubs,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 951-963.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Fageda, Xavier, 1975- & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2012. "Airline Consolidation and the Distribution of Traffic between Primary and Secondary Hubs," Working Papers 2072/211632, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Du, Yan & McMullen, B. Starr & Kerkvliet, Joe R., 2008. "The economic impact of the ATA/Southwest Airlines code-share agreement," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 51-60.
- Yimga, Jules O., 2017. "Airline code-sharing and its effects on on-time performance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 76-90.
- Gayle Philip G. & Thomas Tyson, 2015.
"Product Quality Effects of International Airline Alliances, Antitrust Immunity, and Domestic Mergers,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 45-74, March.
- Gayle, Philip & Thomas, Tyson, 2015. "Product Quality Effects of International Airline Alliances, Antitrust Immunity, and Domestic Mergers," MPRA Paper 67788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Moner Colonques & Ricardo Flores Fillol, 2005. "Strategic Effects Of International Airline Alliances," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- McMullen, B. Starr & Du, Yan, 2007. "The Economic Impact of the ATA/Southwest Airlines Code Share Alliance," 48th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Boston, Massachusetts, March 15-17, 2007 207914, Transportation Research Forum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:12:y:2004:i:3:p:337-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.