Repeat Sales as a Matching Estimator
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, 1309 East Tenth Street, Suite 738, Bloomington, Indiana 47405|
Phone: (812) 855-7794
Fax: (812) 855-8679
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1080-8620
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1080-8620|
- Linn, Joshua, 2013.
"The effect of voluntary brownfields programs on nearby property values: Evidence from Illinois,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-18.
- Linn, Joshua, 2012. "The Effect of Voluntary Brownfields Programs on Nearby Property Values: Evidence from Illinois," Discussion Papers dp-12-35, Resources For the Future.
- Jiang, Liang & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Yu, Jun, 2015. "New methodology for constructing real estate price indices applied to the Singapore residential market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(S2), pages 121-131.
- Xu, Yangfei & Zhang, Qinghua & Zheng, Siqi, 2015. "The rising demand for subway after private driving restriction: Evidence from Beijing's housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 28-37.
- Alm, James & Hawley, Zackary & Lee, Jin Man & Miller, Joshua J., 2016. "Property tax delinquency and its spillover effects on nearby properties," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 71-77.
- James Alm & Jin Man Lee & Zackary Hawley & Joshua J. Miller, 2016. "Property Tax Delinquency and its Spillover Effects on Nearby Properties," Working Papers 1623, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Daisy J. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tse, Chung-Yi, 2017. "What account for the differences in rent-price ratio and turnover rate? A search-and-matching approach," MPRA Paper 76864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisy J. HUANG & Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Chung-Yi TSE, 2017. "What account for the differences in rent-price ratio and turnover rate? A search-and-matching approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0990, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Guo, Xiaoyang & Zheng, Siqi & Geltner, David & Liu, Hongyu, 2014. "A new approach for constructing home price indices: The pseudo repeat sales model and its application in China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 20-38.
- Walls, Margaret & Gerarden, Todd & Palmer, Karen & Bak, Xian Fang, 2017. "Is energy efficiency capitalized into home prices? Evidence from three U.S. cities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 104-124.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:108-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Lei & Yi, Yimin, 2017. "Quantile house price indices in Beijing," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 85-96.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9632-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lawley, Chad & Yang, Wanhong, 2015. "Spatial interactions in habitat conservation: Evidence from prairie pothole easements," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 71-89.
- Lawley, Chad & Yang, Wanhong, 2014. "Spatial Interactions in Habitat Conservation: Evidence from Prairie Pothole Easements," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170323, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andres Jauregui & Alan Tidwell & Diane Hite, 2017. "Sample Selection Approaches to Estimating House Price Cash Differentials," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 117-137, January.
- Shimizu, Chihiro & Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Watanabe, Tsutomu, 2016. "House prices at different stages of the buying/selling process," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 37-53.
- Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo, 2014. "Matching indices for thinly-traded commercial real estate in Singapore," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 86-98.
- Zhou, Zhengyi, 2016. "Overreaction to policy changes in the housing market: Evidence from Shanghai," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 26-41.
- Shimizu, Chihiro & Karato, Koji, 2016. "Property Price Index Theory and Estimation: A Survey," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 34, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Miller, Cristina & Nikaj, Silda & Pender, John, 2015. "Impacts of Hospital Closures on Rural Housing Values in Illinois," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205546, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:40:y:2012:i:4:p:743-771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed