Further Evidence on the Capital Structure of REITs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:2:p:273-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- George D. Cashman & David M. Harrison & Michael J. Seiler, 2016. "Capital Structure and Political Risk in Asia-Pacific Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 115-140, August.
- Masaki Mori & Joseph Ooi & Woei Wong, 2014. "Do Investor Demand and Market Timing Affect Convertible Debt Issuance Decisions by REITs?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 524-550, November.
- Emanuela Giacomini & David Ling & Andy Naranjo, 2015. "Leverage and Returns: A Cross-Country Analysis of Public Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 125-159, August.
- George D. Cashman & David M. Harrison & Christine A. Panasian, 2016. "Clawback Provisions In Real Estate Investment Trusts," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 87-114, March.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:38-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:uts:finphd:35 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Cashman & David Harrison & Michael Seiler, 2014. "Advisor Choice in Asia-Pacific Property Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 271-298, February.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:3:p:319-348 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barclay, Michael J. & Heitzman, Shane M. & Smith, Clifford W., 2013. "Debt and taxes: Evidence from the real estate industry," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 74-93.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9559-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:3:p:371-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hohenstatt, Ralf & Steininger, Bertram, 2011. "The rat race of capital structure research for REITs and REOCs: Two spotlights on leverage," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hung, Chih-Hsing & Chen, Ming-Chi & Lin, Wen-Yuan, 2014. "The relationship with REITs and bank loans: Capital structure perspectives," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 140-152.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:57-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Gounopoulos, Dimitrios & Merikas, Andreas & Schröder, Henning, 2013. "Capital structure decisions of globally-listed shipping companies," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 49-76.
- George D. Cashman & David M. Harrison & Hainan Sheng, 2015. "Political Risk and the Cost of Capital in Asia-Pacific Property Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 331-364.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9561-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Voutsinas, Konstantinos & Werner, Richard A., 2011. "Credit supply and corporate capital structure: Evidence from Japan," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 320-334.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:39:y:2011:i:1:p:133-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.