The Effect of Community Gardens on Neighboring Property Values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delores Conway & Christina Li & Jennifer Wolch & Christopher Kahle & Michael Jerrett, 2010. "A Spatial Autocorrelation Approach for Examining the Effects of Urban Greenspace on Residential Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 150-169, August.
- Niblick, Briana & Monnell, Jason D. & Zhao, Xi & Landis, Amy E., 2013. "Using geographic information systems to assess potential biofuel crop production on urban marginal lands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 234-242.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-017-9826-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman, 2013. "Measuring the external benefits of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 57-67.
- Colding, Johan & Barthel, Stephan, 2013. "The potential of ‘Urban Green Commons’ in the resilience building of cities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 156-166.
- George Martin & Roland Clift & Ian Christie, 2016. "Urban Cultivation and Its Contributions to Sustainability: Nibbles of Food but Oodles of Social Capital," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-18, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:409:d:68893 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rsq:wpaper:33/14 is not listed on IDEAS
- vom Hofe, Rainer & Mihaescu, Oana & Boorn, Mary Lynne, 2017. "Do urban parks really benefit homeowners economically? Evidence from a spatial hedonic study of the Cincinnati park system," HUI Working Papers 122, HUI Research.
- Ina Opitz & Regine Berges & Annette Piorr & Thomas Krikser, 2016. "Contributing to food security in urban areas: differences between urban agriculture and peri-urban agriculture in the Global North," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(2), pages 341-358, June.
- Brunes, Fredrik & Hermansson, Cecilia & Song, Han-Suck & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2016. "NIMBYs for the rich and YIMBYs for the poor: Analyzing the property price effects of infill development," Working Paper Series 16/2, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Real Estate and Construction Management & Centre for Banking and Finance (cefin).
- Thomas Krikser & Annette Piorr & Regine Berges & Ina Opitz, 2016. "Urban Agriculture Oriented towards Self-Supply, Social and Commercial Purpose: A Typology," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Niblick, Briana & Landis, Amy E., 2016. "Assessing renewable energy potential on United States marginal and contaminated sites," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 489-497.
- Saverio Miccoli & Fabrizio Finucci & Rocco Murro, 2014. "A Monetary Measure of Inclusive Goods: The Concept of Deliberative Appraisal in the Context of Urban Agriculture," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Zahirovich-Herbert, Velma & Gibler, Karen M., 2014. "The effect of new residential construction on housing prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-18.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:36:y:2008:i:2:p:241-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.