On the Use of Spline Smoothing in Estimating Hedonic Housing Price Models: Empirical Evidence Using Hong Kong Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyung-Gun Kim & Kwong-Chin Hung & Sung Park, 2015. "Determinants of Housing Prices in Hong Kong: A Box-Cox Quantile Regression Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 270-287, February.
- repec:ire:issued:v:20:n:02:2017:p:221-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renigier-Biłozor Małgorzata & Wiśniewski Radosław, 2012. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Residential Property Price Indices in Europe," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 12(2), pages 103-125, December.
- Ekaterina Chernobai & Michael Reibel & Michael Carney, 2011. "Nonlinear Spatial and Temporal Effects of Highway Construction on House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 348-370, April.
- Melser, Daniel & Syed, Iqbal, 2007. "Life Cycle Pricing and the Measurement of Inflation," MPRA Paper 16722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk & Tsang, Kwok Ping, 2013.
"Anchoring and loss aversion in the housing market: Implications on price dynamics,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 42-54.
- Tin Cheuk Leung & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2010. "Anchoring and Loss Aversion in the Housing Market: Implications on Price Dynamics," Working Papers e07-20, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Tin Cheuk Leung & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2011. "Anchoring and Loss Aversion in the Housing Market: Implications on Price Dynamics," Working Papers 282011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kagie, M. & van Wezel, M.C., 2006. "Hedonic price models and indices based on boosting applied to the Dutch housing market," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Arnstein Gjestland & David McArthur & Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen, 2011. "Relationships between housing prices and commuting flows," ERSA conference papers ersa10p906, European Regional Science Association.
- Bing Zhu & Roland Füss & Nico Rottke, 2011. "The Predictive Power of Anisotropic Spatial Correlation Modeling in Housing Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 542-565, May.
- Magnus, Jan R. & Wan, Alan T.K. & Zhang, Xinyu, 2011. "Weighted average least squares estimation with nonspherical disturbances and an application to the Hong Kong housing market," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1331-1341, March.
- Iqbal Syed & Daniel Melser, 2008. "Prices over the Product Life Cycle: An Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers 2008-25, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sam K. Hui & Alvin Cheung & Jimmy Pang, 2010. "A Hierarchical Bayesian Approach for Residential Property Valuation:Application to Hong Kong Housing Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 13(1), pages 1-29.
- Robert J. Hill & Daniel Melser, 2007. "Comparing House Prices Across Regions and Time: An Hedonic Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:55-82 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:32:y:2004:i:3:p:487-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.