Inside Ownership, Risk Sharing and Tobin's q-Ratios: Evidence from REITs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-Hsiu Chou & William Hardin & Matthew Hill & G. Kelly, 2013. "Dividends, Values and Agency Costs in REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 91-114, January.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Dong Wook Lee, 2009. "REIT Capital Budgeting and Equity Marginal "q"," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 483-514.
- Rob Bauer & Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok, 2010.
"Corporate Governance and Performance: The REIT Effect,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 1-29.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Bauer, Rob & Kok, Nils, 2008. "Corporate Governance and Performance: the REIT Effect," Working Papers 08-3, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Nicolas Kohl & Wolfgang Schaefers, 2012. "Corporate Governance and Market Valuation of Publicly Traded Real Estate Companies: Evidence from Europe," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 362-393, April.
- William M. Gentry & Charles M. Jones & Christopher J. Mayer, 2004. "Do Stock Prices Really Reflect Fundamental Values? The Case of REITs," NBER Working Papers 10850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa A. C. Frank & Chinmoy Ghosh, 2012. "Does firm governance affect institutional investment? Evidence from real estate investment trusts," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(13), pages 1063-1078, July.
- Richard Chung & Scott Fung & Szu-Yin Hung, 2012. "Institutional Investors and Firm Efficiency of Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 171-211, June.
- Walter Dolde & John Knopf, 2010. "Insider Ownership, Risk, and Leverage in REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 412-432, November.
- Robert H. Edelstein & Antoni Sureda-Gomila & Branko Urosević & Nicholas Wonder, 2010. "Ownership Dynamics with Multiple Insiders: The Case of REITs," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 57-90.
- Joseph Ooi & Jingliang Wang & James Webb, 2009. "Idiosyncratic Risk and REIT Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 420-442, May.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9577-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:57:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9568-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Nusret Cakici & Isil Erol & Dogan Tirtiroglu, 2014. "Tracking the Evolution of Idiosyncratic Risk and Cross-Sectional Expected Returns for US REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 415-440, April.
- Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Barbara Petracci & Massimo Spisni, 2011. "Fee Structure, Financing, and Investment Decisions: The Case of REITs," Working Paper series 30_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- William Hardin & Kartono Liano & Gow-Cheng Huang, 2005. "REIT Stock Splits and Market Efficiency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 297-315, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:367-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.