The Predictability of International Real Estate Markets, Exchange Rate Risks and Diversification Consequences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Crocker Liu & Jianping Mei, 1996. "The Predictability of International Real Estate Markets, Exchange Rate Risks and Diversification Consequences," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-33, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kroencke, Tim A. & Schindler, Felix, 2012.
"International diversification with securitized real estate and the veiling glare from currency risk,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1851-1866.
- Schindler, Felix & Kröncke, Tim-Alexander, 2011. "International Diversification with Securitized Real Estate and the Veiling Glare from Currency Risk," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48705, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kroencke, Tim Alexander & Schindler, Felix, 2011. "International diversification with securitized real estate and the veiling glare from currency risk," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Khalid Almeshal & Nader Naifar, 2016. "A quantile regression approach and nonlinear analysis with Archimedean copulas to explain the movements of residential real estate prices," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 374-395.
- Gerlach, Richard & Wilson, Patrick & Zurbruegg, Ralf, 2006.
"Structural breaks and diversification: The impact of the 1997 Asian financial crisis on the integration of Asia-Pacific real estate markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 974-991, October.
- Pat Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg & Richard Gerlach, 2002. "Structural Breaks and Diversification: The Impact of the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis on the Integration of Asia-Pacific Real Estate Markets," Working Paper Series 121, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Patrick J. Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg & Richard Gerlach, 2002. "Structural Breaks and Diversification: The Impact of the 1997 Asian Financial Crisis on the Integration of Asia Pacific Real Estate Markets," ERES eres2002_140, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Bardhan Ashok & Tang John, 2010.
"What Kind of Job is Safer? A Note on Occupational Vulnerability,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Bardhan, Ashok & Tang, John, 2006. "Occupational Diversification, Offshoring and Labor Market Volatility," MPRA Paper 3168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsu, Chih-Chiang & Yau, Ruey & Wu, Jyun-Yi, 2009. "Asymmetric Exchange Rate Exposure and Industry Characteristics : Evidence from Japanese Data," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 50(1), pages 57-69, June.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Koedijk, Kees & Schweitzer, Mark, 2001. "Global property investment and the costs of international diversification," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 349-366, June.
- Foort Hamelink & Martin Hoesli, 2004.
"What Factors Determine International Real Estate Security Returns?,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(3), pages 437-462, September.
- Foort Hamelink & Martin Hoesli, 2002. "What Factors Determine International Real Estate Security Returns?," ERES eres2002_196, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hamelink, Foort & Hoesli, Martin, 2002. "What Factors Determine International Real Estate Security Returns?," SIFR Research Report Series 7, Institute for Financial Research.
- Foort HAMELINK & Martin HOESLI, 2003. "What Factors Determine International Real Estate Security Returns?," FAME Research Paper Series rp50, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Jian Yang & James Kolari & Guozhong Zhu, 2005. "European public real estate market integration," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(13), pages 895-905.
- Craig Ellis & Patrick J. Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2007. "Real Estate ‘Value’ Stocks and International Diversification," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 265-287, September.
- Haß, Lars Helge & Johanning, Lutz & Rudolph, Bernd & Schweizer, Denis, 2012. "Open-ended property funds: Risk and return profile — Diversification benefits and liquidity risks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 90-107.
- Kim Hiang Liow, 2008. "Financial Crisis and Asian Real Estate Securities Market Interdependence: Some Additional Evidence," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 127-155, November.
- Barry, Christopher B. & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 2004. "Risk and return characteristics of property indices in emerging markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 131-159, June.
- Laura Ryan, 2010. "Nowhere to hide: an analysis of investment opportunities in listed property markets during financial market crises," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 97-131, May.
- I-Chun Tsai & Cheng-Feng Lee, 2012. "The convergent behavior in REIT markets," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1), pages 42-57, February.
- Pat Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2003. "International Diversification of Real Estate Assets - Is it Worth It? Evidence from the Literature," Working Paper Series 126, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ghysels, Eric & Plazzi, Alberto & Valkanov, Rossen & Torous, Walter, 2013. "Forecasting Real Estate Prices," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Tien Foo Sing & Leiting Deng & Hong Wang, 2007. "Tests of common real estate risk premia in a time-varying expected return framework," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 359-369, July.
- Mohamadou L. Fadi & Yongsheng Wang, 2014. "Common Stochastic Volatility in International Real Estate Market," Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 3, pages 131-139.
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Gugler & Nils Kok, 2011. "Transparency, Integration, and the Cost of International Real Estate Investments," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 152-173, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:26:y:1998:i:1:p:3-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.