House Price Indexes: Issues and Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gatzlaff, Dean H. & Haurin, Donald R., 1998. "Sample Selection and Biases in Local House Value Indices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 199-222, March.
- Olympia Bover & Pilar Velilla, 2001.
"Hedonic house prices without characteristics: the case of new multiunit housing,"
Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 73, June.
- Bover, Olympia & Velilla, Pilar, 2002. "Hedonic house prices without characteristics: the case of new multiunit housing," Working Paper Series 0117, European Central Bank.
- Bover, Olympia & Velilla Lucini, Pilar, 2002. "Hedonic House Prices Without Characteristics: The Case of New Multiunit Housing," CEPR Discussion Papers 3161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher J. Mayer, 1993. "Taxes, income distribution, and the real estate cycle: why all houses do not appreciate at the same rate," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 39-50.
- Stevenson, Simon & Young, James & Gurdgiev, Constantin, 2010. "A comparison of the appraisal process for auction and private treaty residential sales," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 145-154, June.
- David M. Brasington & Diane Hite, 2005. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2005-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Paul Thorsnes, 2002. "The Value of a Suburban Forest Preserve: Estimates from Sales of Vacant Residential Building Lots," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 426-441.
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Michael T. Bond & Michael J. Seiler, 1998. "Real Estate Returns and Inflation: An Added Variable Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(3), pages 327-338.
- Earl D. Benson & Julia L. Hansen & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr. & Gregory T. Smersh, 1997. "The Influence of Canadian Investment on U.S. Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 231-250.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Sun, Jian, 2006. "A simple alternative house price index method," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 80-97, March.
- Olympia Bover & Mario Izquierdo, 2003.
"Quality-adjusted prices: hedonic methods and implications for national accounts,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 27(2), pages 199-238, May.
- Olympia Bover & Mario Izquierdo, 2001. "Quality-adjusted prices: hedonic methods and implications for national accounts," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 70, June.
- Yan Li & AHongling Guo & Yaowu Wang & Feng Wang & Zheren Wang, 2009. "Information Systems-based Real Estate Macrocontrol Systems," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(2), pages 171-192.
- Jing Wu & Yongheng Deng & Hongyu Liu, 2014. "House Price Index Construction in the Nascent Housing Market: The Case of China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 522-545, April.
- Peter Colwell & Henry Munneke, 2009. "Directional Land Value Gradients," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Christopher J. Meyer, 1993. "Assessing the performance of real estate auctions," Working Papers 93-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Andrew Caplin & Charles Freeman & Joseph Tracy, 1993. "Collateral Damage: How Refinancing Constraints Exacerbate Regional Recessions," NBER Working Papers 4531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shi, Song & Jou, Jyh-Bang & Tripe, David, 2014. "Can interest rates really control house prices? Effectiveness and implications for macroprudential policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 15-28.
- Takafumi Kato, 2013. "Usefulness of the Information Contained in the Prediction Sample for the Spatial Error Model," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 169-195, July.
- Earl Benson & Julia Hansen & Arthur Schwartz & Greg Smersh, 1999. "Canadian / U.S. Exchange Rates and Nonresident Investors: Their Influence on Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 433-462.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Song & Young, Martin & Hargreaves, Bob, 2009. "Issues in measuring a monthly house price index in New Zealand," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 336-350, December.
- Zanola, Roberto, 2007. "The Dynamics of Art Prices: The Selection Corrected Repeat-Sales Index," POLIS Working Papers 76, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo, 2014. "Matching indices for thinly-traded commercial real estate in Singapore," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 86-98.
- Arthur Korteweg & Morten Sorensen, 2012. "Estimating Loan-to-Value and Foreclosure Behavior," NBER Working Papers 17882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark A. Sunderman & Ronald W. Spahr & John W. Birch & Russell M. Oster, 2000. "Impact of Ranch and Market Factors on an Index of Agricultural Holding Period Returns," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(2), pages 209-234.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:19:y:1991:i:3:p:259-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.