REIT Advisor Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Santis, Paola & Drago, Carlo, 2014.
"Asimmetria del rischio sistematico dei titoli immobiliari americani: nuove evidenze econometriche
[Systematic Risk Asymmetry of the American Real Estate Securities: Some New Econometric Evidence]," MPRA Paper 59381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chien-Yun Chang & Jian-Hsin Chou & Hung-Gay Fung, 2012. "Time dependent behavior of the Asian and the US REITs around the subprime crisis," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 282-303, April.
- Han, Bing, 2004. "Insider Ownership and Corporate Value: Evidences from Real Estate Investment Trust," Working Paper Series 2004-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Hua Sun, 2010. "A Theory on REIT’s Advisor Choice and the Optimal Compensation Mechanism," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 387-411, May.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9593-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "Tales from the Real Side: The Implications of Urban Research for Real Estate Finance in Developing and Transition Economies," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-02, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Crystal Lin & Kenneth Yung, 2006. "Equity Capital Flows and Demand for REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 275-291, November.
- John Topuz & Ihsan Isik, 2009. "Structural changes, market growth and productivity gains of the US real estate investment trusts in the 1990s," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 288-315, July.
- Randy Anderson & Justin Benefield & Matthew Hurst, 2015. "Property-type diversification and REIT performance: an analysis of operating performance and abnormal returns," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 48-74, January.
- Michael Devaney & William Weber, 2005. "Efficiency, Scale Economies, and the Risk/Return Performance of Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 301-317, November.
- Bing Han, 2006. "Insider Ownership and Firm Value: Evidence from Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 471-493, June.
- George Cashman & David Harrison & Michael Seiler, 2014. "Advisor Choice in Asia-Pacific Property Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 271-298, February.
- Szu-Yin Hung & John Glascock, 2008. "Momentum Profitability and Market Trend: Evidence from REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 51-69, July.
- Sirmans, G. Stacy & Sirmans, C. F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1999. "Prices, incentives and choice of management form," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 173-195, March.
- Nicolas Kohl & Wolfgang Schaefers, 2012. "Corporate Governance and Market Valuation of Publicly Traded Real Estate Companies: Evidence from Europe," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 362-393, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:18:y:1990:i:4:p:479-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.