Technological Progress with Segmented Labor Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu, 2016.
"Technology, trade and ‘urban poor’ in a general equilibrium model with segmented domestic factor markets,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 400-416.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Technology, Trade and ‘Urban Poor’ in a General Equilibrium Model with Segmented Domestic Factor Markets," Discussion Papers 2016-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Tai, Meng-Yi & Chao, C.C. & Lu, Lee-Jung & Hu, Shih-Wen & Wang, Vey, 2016. "Land conservation, growth and welfare," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 102-110.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu & Zafar, Sameen, 2014.
"Technological progress with segmented factor markets and welfare implications for the urban poor,"
55297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee & Sameen Zafar, 2015. "Technological Progress with Segmented Factor Markets and Welfare Implications for the Urban Poor," Discussion Papers 2015-02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Chi-Chur Chao & Eden Siu Hung Yu, 2014. "Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 195-202, May.
- Mukherjee, Soumyatanu & Zafar, Sameen, 2014. "Welfare implications of technological progress with segmented factor markets," MPRA Paper 58245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soumyatanu Mukherjee, 2016. "Tariffs, FDI with technology transfer and welfare in segmented factor markets," Working papers 190, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 2015. "Technological progress and wage inequality in an economy with a segmented labor market," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1992-1999.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:16:y:2012:i:1:p:148-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.