Banking Sector Performance in Latin America: Market Power versus Efficiency
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1363-6669|
- Saona, Paolo, 2016. "Intra- and extra-bank determinants of Latin American Banks' profitability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 197-214.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2014.
"Bank Ownership and Efficiency in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 93-106, 02.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2009. "Banks' Types of Ownership and Efficiency: Evidence from Indonesia," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-04, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Pankaj Sinha & Sakshi Sharma, 2016. "Determinants of bank profits and its persistence in Indian Banks: a study in a dynamic panel data framework," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(1), pages 35-46, March.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi, 2014. "Determinants of bank profits and its persistence in Indian Banks: A study in a dynamic panel data framework," MPRA Paper 61379, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2015.
- Yuhua Li & Konari Uchida & Tongsheng Xu & Zhaoyang Wu, 2016. "The Impact of Foreign Entry on Chinese Banks," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 74-86, 02.
- Tabak, Benjamin Miranda, 2013. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy - The case of Brazil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 67(4), November.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcela T. Laiz & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2010. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy - The case of Brazil," Working Papers Series 217, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2014. "On the Sources of Heterogeneity in Banking Efficiency Literature," MPRA Paper 58591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "On The Sources Of Heterogeneity In Banking Efficiency Literature," Working Papers 201612, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Abdul Latif Alhassan & Michael Lawer Tetteh & Freeman Owusu Brobbey, 2016. "Market power, efficiency and bank profitability: evidence from Ghana," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 71-93, February.
- Goddard, John & Molyneux, Philip & Williams, Jonathan, 2014. "Dealing with cross-firm heterogeneity in bank efficiency estimates: Some evidence from Latin America," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 130-142.
- John Goddard & Phil Molyneux & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Dealing with Cross-Firm Heterogeneity in Bank Efficiency Estimates: Some evidence from Latin America," Working Papers 13011, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Kouki, Imen & Al-Nasser, Amjad, 2017. "The implication of banking competition: Evidence from African countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 878-895.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "Efficiency in banking: a meta-regression analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 112-149, January.
- Chortareas, Georgios E. & Garza-García, Jesús G. & Girardone, Claudia, 2012. "Competition, efficiency and interest rate margins in Latin American banking," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 93-103.
- Mostak Ahamed, M., 2017. "Asset quality, non-interest income, and bank profitability: Evidence from Indian banks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-14.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora, 2016. "What is the effect of unconventional monetary policy on bank performance?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 239-263.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:307-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed