Banking Sector Performance in Latin America: Market Power versus Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuhua Li & Konari Uchida & Tongsheng Xu & Zhaoyang Wu, 2016. "The Impact of Foreign Entry on Chinese Banks," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 74-86, February.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2014.
"On the Sources of Heterogeneity in Banking Efficiency Literature,"
58591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "On The Sources Of Heterogeneity In Banking Efficiency Literature," Working Papers 201612, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "Efficiency in banking: a meta-regression analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 112-149, January.
- Goddard, John & Molyneux, Philip & Williams, Jonathan, 2014.
"Dealing with cross-firm heterogeneity in bank efficiency estimates: Some evidence from Latin America,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 130-142.
- John Goddard & Phil Molyneux & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Dealing with Cross-Firm Heterogeneity in Bank Efficiency Estimates: Some evidence from Latin America," Working Papers 13011, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- repec:ris:badest:0539 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1006976 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mostak Ahamed, M., 2017. "Asset quality, non-interest income, and bank profitability: Evidence from Indian banks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-14.
- Pankaj Sinha & Sakshi Sharma, 2016.
"Determinants of bank profits and its persistence in Indian Banks: a study in a dynamic panel data framework,"
International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management,
Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(1), pages 35-46, March.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Sharma, Sakshi, 2014. "Determinants of bank profits and its persistence in Indian Banks: A study in a dynamic panel data framework," MPRA Paper 61379, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jan 2015.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2014.
"Bank Ownership and Efficiency in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 93-106, February.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2009. "Banks' Types of Ownership and Efficiency: Evidence from Indonesia," NUBS Malaysia Campus Research Paper Series 2009-04, Nottingham University Business School Malaysia Campus.
- Tabak, Benjamin Miranda, 2013.
"Financial Stability and Monetary Policy - The case of Brazil,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 67(4), November.
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcela T. Laiz & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2010. "Financial Stability and Monetary Policy - The case of Brazil," Working Papers Series 217, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Bermpei, Theodora, 2016. "What is the effect of unconventional monetary policy on bank performance?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 239-263.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:62:y:2017:i:5:p:27-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saona, Paolo, 2016. "Intra- and extra-bank determinants of Latin American Banks' profitability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 197-214.
- Abdul Latif Alhassan & Michael Lawer Tetteh & Freeman Owusu Brobbey, 2016. "Market power, efficiency and bank profitability: evidence from Ghana," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 71-93, February.
- Kouki, Imen & Al-Nasser, Amjad, 2017. "The implication of banking competition: Evidence from African countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PB), pages 878-895.
- Chortareas, Georgios E. & Garza-García, Jesús G. & Girardone, Claudia, 2012. "Competition, efficiency and interest rate margins in Latin American banking," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 93-103.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:15:y:2011:i:2:p:307-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.