Destined to Receive: The Impact of Remittances on Household Decisions in Armenia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisca M. Antman, 2013. "The impact of migration on family left behind," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 16, pages 293-308 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2012.
"Guest‐worker Migration, Human Capital and Fertility,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 318-330, May.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2011. "Guest-Worker Migration, Human Capital and Fertility," CESifo Working Paper Series 3429, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leonid V. Azarnert?, 2011. "Guest-Worker Migration, Human Capital and Fertility," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_031, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Ben Youssef, Adel & Nguyen, Cuong, 2017.
"Does urbanization reduce rural poverty? Evidence from Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 253-270.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2016. "Does Urbanization Reduce Rural Poverty? Evidence from Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01384725, HAL.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:46:y:2017:i:s:p:s77-s101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irene Mosca & Alan Barrett, 2016.
"The impact of adult child emigration on the mental health of older parents,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 687-719, July.
- Mosca, Irene & Barrett, Alan, 2014. "The Impact of Adult Child Emigration on the Mental Health of Older Parents," IZA Discussion Papers 8037, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kroeger, Antje & Anderson, Kathryn H., 2014. "Remittances and the human capital of children: New evidence from Kyrgyzstan during revolution and financial crisis, 2005–2009," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 770-785.
- Dmitriy Kovtun & Alexis Mayer Cirkel & Zuzana Murgasova & Dustin Smith & Suchanan Tambunlertchai, 2014. "Boosting Job Growth in the Western Balkans," IMF Working Papers 14/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Shaikh M.S.U. Eskander & Edward B. Barbier & Benjamin Gilbert, 2018.
"Fishing and Nonfishing Income Decisions: The Role of Human Capital and Family Structure,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 94(1), pages 114-136.
- Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Barbier, Edward B. & Gilbert, Ben, 2018. "Fishing and non-fishing income decisions: the role of human capital and family structure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 74318, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mario Liebensteiner, 2014.
"Estimating the Income Gain of Seasonal Labor Migration,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 667-680, November.
- Mario Liebensteiner, 2012. "Estimating the Income Gain of Seasonal Labour Migration," WIFO Working Papers 430, WIFO.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Vu, Linh, 2017. "The Impact of Migration and Remittance on Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 80084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xiaochun & Zhou, Jing, 2015. "Environmental effects of remittance of rural–urban migrant," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 174-179.
- Cebotari, Victor & Siegel, Melissa & Mazzucato, Valentina, 2016. "Migration and the education of children who stay behind in Moldova and Georgia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 96-107.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:15:y:2011:i:1:p:139-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.