The effect of Internet distribution on brick-and-mortar sales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claire Borsenberger, 2014. "Accessibility/proximity in the digital age: what does it mean for postal networks and postal services?," Chapters,in: The Role of the Postal and Delivery Sector in a Digital Age, chapter 20, pages 267-279 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Legros, Patrick & Stahl, Konrad O, 2019.
"Local Search Markets and External Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Legros & Konrad Stahl, 2019. "Local Search Markets and External Competition," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_087, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Patrick Legros & Konrad Stahl, 2019. "Local Search Markets and External Competition," Working Papers ECARES 2019-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick Legros & Konrad O. Stahl, 2019. "Local search markets and external competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 7683, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:84-113 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pozzi, Andrea & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2015. "Entry Regulation in Retail Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10836, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huang, Ting Ting & Sun, Bruce Qiang, 2016. "The impact of the Internet on global industry: New evidence of Internet measurement," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 93-112.
- Gonca Soysal & Lakshman Krishnamurthi, 2016. "How Does Adoption of the Outlet Channel Impact Customers’ Spending in the Retail Stores: Conflict or Synergy?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(9), pages 2692-2704, September.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:30-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cazaubiel, Arthur & Cure, Morgane & Johansen, Bjørn Olav & Vergé, Thibaud, 2018. "Substitution Between Online Distribution Channels: Evidence from the Oslo Hotel Market," Working Papers in Economics 8/18, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Itai Ater & Oren Rigbi, 2018. "The Effects of Mandatory Disclosure of Supermarket Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 6942, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:92:y:2016:i:3:p:268-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ater, Itai & Rigbi, Oren, 2017. "The Effects of Mandatory Disclosure of Supermarket Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 12381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:44:y:2013:i:3:p:569-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.