Choosing the rules for consensus standardization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhard Ganglmair & Emanuele Tarantino, 2014. "Conversation with secrets," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(2), pages 273-302, June.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2014.
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 258-275.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2013. "Conclave," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1308, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Delcamp, Henry & Leiponen, Aija, 2014.
"Innovating standards through informal consortia: The case of wireless telecommunications,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 36-47.
- Henry Delcamp & Aija Leiponen, 2012. "Innovating Standards through Informal Consortia: The Case of Wireless Telecommunications," NBER Chapters,in: Standards, Patents and Innovations National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry R. Delcamp & Aija Leiponen, 2012. "Innovating Standards Through Informal Consortia: The Case of Wireless Telecommunications," NBER Working Papers 18179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gandal, Neil & Régibeau, Pierre, 2014. "SSOs: Current Policy Issues and Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 9849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baron, Justus & Pohlmann, Tim & Blind, Knut, 2016. "Essential patents and standard dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1762-1773.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1370-1386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Simcoe, 2014. "Governing the Anticommons: Institutional Design for Standard-Setting Organizations," Innovation Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 99-128.
- Cabral, Luís & Salant, David, 2014. "Evolving technologies and standards regulation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 48-56.
- Wen Wen & Chris Forman & Sirkka Jarvenpaa, 2014. "How Do Open Standards Influence Inventive Activity? Evidence from the IETF," Working Papers 14-20, NET Institute.
- Baron, Justus & Ménière, Yann & Pohlmann, Tim, 2014. "Standards, consortia, and innovation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 22-35.
- Gastón Llanes & Joaquín Poblete, 2014. "Ex Ante Agreements in Standard Setting and Patent-Pool Formation," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 50-67, March.
- Chan, Jimmy & Lizzeri, Alessandro & Suen, Wing & Yariv, Leeat, 2015. "Deliberating Collective Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10466, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:11:p:2213-2236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonatti, Alessandro & Rantakari, Heikki, 2014. "The Politics of Compromise," CEPR Discussion Papers 9910, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larouche, Pierre & Schütt, Florian, 2016. "Repeated Interaction in Standard Setting," Discussion Paper 2016-010, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Freimuth, Claudia & Oelmann, Mark & Amann, Erwin, 2018. "Development and prospects of standardization in the German municipal wastewater sector: Version 1.0," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 223, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2016. "Multiple Standards: the Case of the French Building Industry," Policy Papers 2016.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:43:y:2012:i:2:p:235-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.