Oligopolistic markets with sequential search and production cost uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Honda, 2015. "Intermediary Search for Suppliers in Procurement Auctions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp203, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Honda, Jun, 2015. "Intermediary Search for Suppliers in Procurement Auctions," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4628, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Eeva Mauring, 2017. "Informational Cycles in Search Markets," Vienna Economics Papers 1708, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Garcia & Jun Honda & Maarten Janssen, 2017. "The Double Diamond Paradox," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 63-99, August.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer & Philipp Schmidt-Dengler & Nicolas Schutz & Christoph R. Weiss & Biliana Yontcheva, 2015.
"Information and Price Dispersion. Theory and Evidence,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Schutz, Nicolas & Weiss, Christoph & Yontcheva, Biliana, 2015. "Information and Price Dispersion: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maarten Janssen & Alexei Parakhonyak, 2014. "Consumer search markets with costly revisits," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(2), pages 481-514, February.
- Duffie, Darrell & Dworczak, Piotr & Zhu, Haoxiang, 2014. "Benchmarks in Search Markets," Research Papers 3190, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "Less pain at the pump? The effects of regulatory interventions in retail gasoline markets," DICE Discussion Papers 51, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Alexei Parakhonyak, 2014.
"Oligopolistic Competition and Search Without Priors,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(576), pages 594-606, May.
- Alexei Parakhonyak, 2013. "Oligopolistic competition and search without priors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexei Parakhonyak & Anton Sobolev, 2015.
"Non‐Reservation Price Equilibrium and Search without Priors,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(584), pages 887-909, May.
- Alexei N. Parakhonyak & Anton Sobolev, 2014. "Non-Reservation Price Equilibria And Search Without Priors," HSE Working papers WP BRP 69/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maarten Janssen & Sandro Shelegia, 2015. "Consumer Search and Double Marginalization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(6), pages 1683-1710, June.
- Avi Weiss & Joshua Sherman, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Search Costs and Price Dispersion," Working Papers 2014-06, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Burguet & Vaiva Petrikaite, 2017. "Targeted Advertising and Costly Consumer Search," Working Papers 971, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Maarten Janssen & Sandro Shelegia, 2015. "Beliefs and Consumer Search," Vienna Economics Papers 1501, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:120-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2015. "Online booking and information: competition and welfare consequences of review aggregators," Working Papers 2015/11, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:444-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.