Inventories and the automobile market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ARATA Yoshiyuki, 2015. "Endogenous Business Cycles Caused by Nonconvex Costs and Interactions," Discussion papers 15085, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Haaf, C. Grace & Morrow, W. Ross & Azevedo, Inês M.L. & Feit, Elea McDonnell & Michalek, Jeremy J., 2016. "Forecasting light-duty vehicle demand using alternative-specific constants for endogeneity correction versus calibration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 182-210.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2010. "Why Do Inventories Rise When Demand Falls in Housing and Other Markets?," NBER Working Papers 15878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshiyuki Arata, 2017. "Endogenous business cycles caused by nonconvex costs and interactions," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 12(2), pages 367-391, July.
- James M. Sallee, 2014. "Rational Inattention and Energy Efficiency," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(3), pages 781-820.
- Ş. Akın & Brennan Platt, 2014.
"A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 55(1), pages 101-133, January.
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan Platt, 2012. "A theory of search with deadlines and uncertain recall," Working Papers 2012-3, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Adam Copeland, 2014. "Intertemporal substitution and new car purchases," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 45(3), pages 624-644, September.
- Durrmeyer, Isis & Samano, Mario, 2016. "To Rebate or Not to Rebate: Fuel Economy Standards vs. Feebates?," TSE Working Papers 16-732, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised May 2017.
- Crouzet, Nicolas & Oh, Hyunseung, 2016.
"What do inventories tell us about news-driven business cycles?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 49-66.
- Hyunseung Oh & Nicolas Crouzet, 2013. "Can news shocks account for the business-cycle dynamics of inventories?," 2013 Meeting Papers 504, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2012. "Eminent Paper Series — Why Do Inventories Rise When Demand Falls In Housing And Other Markets?," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 57(02), pages 1-34.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2013. "Fuel prices and new vehicle fuel economy—Comparing the United States and Western Europe," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 280-300.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2011.
"A dynamic model of price discrimination and inventory management at the Fulton Fish Market,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 6-19.
- Kathryn Graddy & George Hall, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," NBER Working Papers 15019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose A. Guajardo & Morris A. Cohen & Serguei Netessine, 2016. "Service Competition and Product Quality in the U.S. Automobile Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(7), pages 1860-1877, July.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall & Louis J. Maccini, 2019.
"Interest Rates and the Market for New Light Vehicles,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 51(5), pages 1137-1168, August.
- Adam Copeland & George J. Hall & Louis J. Maccini, 2015. "Interest rates and the market for new light vehicles," Staff Reports 741, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- George Hall & Adam Copeland & Louis Maccini, 2015. "Interest Rates and the Market for New Light Vehicles," Working Papers 94, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- S. Nuray Akin & Brennan C. Platt, 2011. "Searching on a Deadline," Working Papers 2011-11, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Brennan Platt & Nuray Akin, 2012. "A theory of search with recall and uncertain deadlines," 2012 Meeting Papers 777, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gillingham, Kenneth, 2014. "Identifying the elasticity of driving: Evidence from a gasoline price shock in California," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 13-24.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Jenn, Alan & Azevedo, Inês M.L., 2015. "Heterogeneity in the response to gasoline prices: Evidence from Pennsylvania and implications for the rebound effect," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(S1), pages 41-52.
- Adler, Nicole & Hanany, Eran, 2016. "Regulating inter-firm agreements: The case of airline codesharing in parallel networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 31-54.
- Tan, Jijun & Xiao, Junji & Zhou, Xiaolan, 2019. "Market equilibrium and welfare effects of a fuel tax in China: The impact of consumers' response through driving patterns," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 20-43.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:randje:v:42:y:2011:i:1:p:121-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/randdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.