Estimation of higher‐order spatial autoregressive cross‐section models with heteroscedastic disturbances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badinger, Harald & Egger, Peter, 2013. "Spacey Parents and Spacey Hosts in FDI," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3924, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Glass, Anthony J. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Sickles, Robin C. & Weyman-Jones, Thomas, 2016. "The Spatial Efficiency Multiplier and Random Effects in Spatial Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 16-002, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Doğan, Osman & Taşpınar, Süleyman, 2014. "Spatial autoregressive models with unknown heteroskedasticity: A comparison of Bayesian and robust GMM approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-21.
- Harald Badinger & Peter Egger, 2009. "Estimation of Higher-Order Spatial Autoregressive Panel Data Error Component Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 2556, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:econom:v:202:y:2018:i:1:p:92-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Shew Fan & Yang, Zhenlin, 2015.
"Modified QML estimation of spatial autoregressive models with unknown heteroskedasticity and nonnormality,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 50-70.
- Shew Fan Liu & Zhenlin Yang, 2014. "Modified QML Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Unknown Heteroskedasticity and Nonnormality," Working Papers 14-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:335:p:480-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:regeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:48-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elhorst, J. Paul & Lacombe, Donald J. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2012. "On model specification and parameter space definitions in higher order spatial econometric models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 211-220.
- Gong, Pu & Weng, Yingliang, 2016. "Value-at-Risk forecasts by a spatiotemporal model in Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 441(C), pages 173-191.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2018.
"Pseudo maximum likelihood estimation of spatial autoregressive models with increasing dimension,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 92-107.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M, 2015. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Increasing Dimension," Economics Discussion Papers 15618, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- López-Hernández, Fernando A., 2013. "Second-order polynomial spatial error model. Global and local spatial dependence in unemployment in Andalusia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 270-279.
- repec:taf:rjbsxx:v:31:y:2016:i:4:p:441-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Arnold & Sebastian Stahlberg & Dominik Wied, 2013. "Modeling different kinds of spatial dependence in stock returns," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 761-774, April.
- Amjad Naveed & Nisar Ahmad, 2016.
"Technology Spillovers and International Borders: A Spatial Econometric Analysis,"
Journal of Borderlands Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 441-461, October.
- Amjad Naveed & Nisar Ahmad, 2014. "Technology Spillovers and International Borders: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 2, University of Southern Denmark, Centre for Border Region Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:90:y:2011:i:1:p:213-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.