Clickstream Data and Inventory Management: Model and Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:183-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:gjofsm:v:18:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40171-017-0159-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:88:y:2018:i:5:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0890-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:130:y:2018:i:c:p:135-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Du, Bisheng & Larsen, Christian, 2017. "Reservation policies of advance orders in the presence of multiple demand classes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 430-438.
- Santiago Gallino & Antonio Moreno, 2014. "Integration of Online and Offline Channels in Retail: The Impact of Sharing Reliable Inventory Availability Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(6), pages 1434-1451, June.
- Xu, Haoxuan & Gong, Yeming (Yale) & Chu, Chengbin & Zhang, Jinlong, 2017. "Dynamic lot-sizing models for retailers with online channels," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 171-184.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:270:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2296-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:annopr:v:270:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2421-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandar Angelus & Özalp Özer, 2016. "Knowledge You Can Act on: Optimal Policies for Assembly Systems with Expediting and Advance Demand Information," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(6), pages 1338-1371, December.
- Fernando Bernstein & Yang Li & Kevin Shang, 2016. "A Simple Heuristic for Joint Inventory and Pricing Models with Lead Time and Backorders," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(8), pages 2358-2373, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popmgt:v:23:y:2014:i:3:p:333-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1937-5956 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.