Strategic Information Sharing in Competing Channels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nalca, Arcan & Boyaci, Tamer & Ray, Saibal, 2018. "Brand positioning and consumer taste information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 268(2), pages 555-568.
- Wu, Junjian & Wang, Haiyan & Shang, Jennifer, 2019. "Multi-sourcing and information sharing under competition and supply uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 658-671.
- Liu, Yong & Wang, Dong-dong & Xu, Qian, 2020. "A supply chain coordination mechanism with suppliersâ€™ effort performance level and fairness concern," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 53(C).
- Tatyana Chernonog, 2021. "Strategic information sharing in online retailing under a consignment contract with revenue sharing," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 300(2), pages 621-641, May.
- Zheng, Shiyuan & Ge, Ying-En & Fu, Xiaowen & (Marco) Nie, Yu & Xie, Chi, 2020. "Demand information sharing in port concession arrangements," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 118-143.
- Gerritsen, Dirk F., 2015. "Security analysts’ target prices and takeover premiums," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 205-213.
- Yan, Yingchen & Zhao, Ruiqing & Lan, Yanfei, 2017. "Asymmetric retailers with different moving sequences: Group buying vs. individual purchasing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(3), pages 903-917.
- Liu, Hao & Jiang, Wei & Feng, Gengzhong & Chin, Kwai-Sang, 2020. "Information leakage and supply chain contracts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Noam Shamir & Hyoduk Shin, 2016. "Public Forecast Information Sharing in a Market with Competing Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(10), pages 2994-3022, October.
- Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Ben-Zvi, Tal, 2019. "The effect of information superiority on a supply chain of virtual products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 216(C), pages 384-397.
- Guan, Zili & Zhang, Xumei & Zhou, Maosen & Dan, Yiran, 2020. "Demand information sharing in competing supply chains with manufacturer-provided service," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 220(C).
- Song Huang & Shuting Chen & Lei Xiao, 2020. "Manufacturer product quality information disclosure with channel encroachment in the E‐commerce age," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(5), pages 744-761, July.
- Li Jiang & Zhongyuan Hao, 2016. "Incentive-Driven Information Dissemination in Two-Tier Supply Chains," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 393-413, July.
- Dongyan Chen & Chunying Tian & Zhaobo Chen & Ding Zhang, 0. "Competition among supply chains: the choice of financing strategy," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Xu Guan & Ying‐Ju Chen, 2016. "Timing of information acquisition in a competitive environment," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 63(1), pages 3-22, February.
- Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Khmelnitsky, Eugene, 2021. "Revenue-sharing between developers of virtual products and platform distributors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 290(3), pages 927-945.
- Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Lai, Hsing-Hua, 2020. "Pricing and ordering decisions in a supply chain with downward substitution and imperfect process yield," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 95(C).
- Wei-Shiun Chang & Daniel A. Sanchez-Loor, 2020. "Downstream Information Leaking and Information Sharing Between Partially Informed Retailers," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 733-760, December.
- Barlow, Euan & Tezcaner Öztürk, Diclehan & Revie, Matthew & Akartunalı, Kerem & Day, Alexander H. & Boulougouris, Evangelos, 2018. "A mixed-method optimisation and simulation framework for supporting logistical decisions during offshore wind farm installations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 264(3), pages 894-906.
- Tim Brühn & Georg Götz & Martin Peitz & Adolf Rebler & Ulrich Schwalbe & Harald Heinrichs & Dieter Schlenker & Reinhard Loske & Katharina Dröge, 2014. "Die Modelle Uber und Airbnb: Unlauterer Wettbewerb oder eine neue Form der Sharing Economy?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(21), pages 03-27, November.
- Zhou, Maosen & Dan, Bin & Ma, Songxuan & Zhang, Xumei, 2017. "Supply chain coordination with information sharing: The informational advantage of GPOs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 785-802.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popmgt:v:23:y:2014:i:10:p:1719-1731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1937-5956 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1937-5956 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.