Son Preference in Rural China: Patrilineal Families and Socioeconomic Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aoki, Reiko & Vaithianathan, Rhema, 2012. "Intergenerational Voter Preference Survey - Preliminary Results," CIS Discussion paper series 539, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aoki, Reiko, 2012. "Japan’s Demographics and the Lost Decades," CIS Discussion paper series 561, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takayama, Noriyuki & Shiraishi, Kousuke, 2012. "Does a Bad Start Lead to a Bad Finish in Japan?," CIS Discussion paper series 547, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- ASANO Hirokatsu & ITO Takahiro & KAWAGUCHI Daiji, 2011.
"Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A case study of Japan,"
11021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hirokatsu Asano & Takahiro Ito & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2011. "Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A Case Study of Japan," IDEC DP2 Series 1-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- È˜erban Georgescu, 2012. "Japan," Conjunctura economiei mondiale / World Economic Studies, Institute for World Economy, Romanian Academy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samantha B. Rawlings, 2015. "Parental education and child health: Evidence from an education reform in China," CINCH Working Paper Series 1511, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health, revised Aug 2015.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10834-016-9506-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dem:demres:v:38:y:2018:i:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yao Lu & Ran Tao, 2015. "Female Migration, Cultural Context, and Son Preference in Rural China," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(5), pages 665-686, October.
- Yong Cai, 2013. "China's New Demographic Reality: Learning from the 2010 Census," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 39(3), pages 371-396, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:37:y:2011:i:4:p:665-690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.