China's Local and National Fertility Policies at the End of the Twentieth Century
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Wei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Sun, Ang, 2015.
"The Great Expectations: Impact of One-Child Policy on Education of Girls,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wei Huang & Xiaoyan Lei & Ang Sun, 2015. "The Great Expectations: Impact of One-Child Policy on Education of Girls," Working Papers id:7387, eSocialSciences.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2009.
"Are There Lessons for Africa from China's Success Against Poverty?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 303-313, February.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "Are there lessons for africa from China's success against poverty ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4463, The World Bank.
- Raiber, Eva, 2017. "Expected Fertility and Educational Investment: Evidence from the One-Child-Policy in China," TSE Working Papers 17-853, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- S. Philip Morgan & Guo Zhigang & Sarah R. Hayford, 2009. "China's Below-Replacement Fertility: Recent Trends and Future Prospects," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 35(3), pages 605-629.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:76-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:33:y:2007:i:1:p:129-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.