Longevity Advances in High-Income Countries, 1955-96
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Canning, 2012.
"Progress in Health around the World,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 1784-1798, December.
- David Canning, 2010. "Progress in Health around the World," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-43, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- David Canning, 2011. "Progress in Health around the World," PGDA Working Papers 8011, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Rui Zhou & Johnny Siu-Hang Li & Ken Seng Tan, 2013. "Pricing Standardized Mortality Securitizations: A Two-Population Model With Transitory Jump Effects," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(3), pages 733-774, September.
- Rob Hyndman & Heather Booth & Farah Yasmeen, 2013.
"Coherent Mortality Forecasting: The Product-Ratio Method With Functional Time Series Models,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 261-283, February.
- Rob J Hyndman & Heather Booth & Farah Yasmeen, 2011. "Coherent mortality forecasting: the product-ratio method with functional time series models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Rob J Hyndman & Heather Booth & Farah Yasmeen, 2011. "Coherent Mortality Forecasting The Product-ratio Method with Functional Time Series Models," Working Papers 201116, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Shripad Tuljapurkar, 2006. "Population Forecasts, Fiscal Policy, and Risk," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_471, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ryan Edwards, 2013. "The cost of uncertain life span," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1485-1522, October.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2010.
"Population and Health Policies,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schultz, Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 66, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers 974, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Lenny Stoeldraijer & Coen van Duin & Leo van Wissen & Fanny Janssen, 2013. "Impact of different mortality forecasting methods and explicit assumptions on projected future life expectancy: The case of the Netherlands," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(13), pages 323-354, August.
- Ahmadi, Seyed Saeed & Li, Johnny Siu-Hang, 2014. "Coherent mortality forecasting with generalized linear models: A modified time-transformation approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 194-221.
- Adrian Raftery & Jennifer Chunn & Patrick Gerland & Hana Ševčíková, 2013. "Bayesian Probabilistic Projections of Life Expectancy for All Countries," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 777-801, June.
- Michal Engelman & Vladimir Canudas-Romo & Emily M. Agree, 2010. "The Implications of Increased Survivorship for Mortality Variation in Aging Populations," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(3), pages 511-539.
- Ekheden, Erland & Hössjer, Ola, 2015. "Multivariate time series modeling, estimation and prediction of mortalities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 156-171.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2008.
"Quadratic stochastic intensity and prospective mortality tables,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 174-184, August.
- Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort, 2007. "Quadratic Stochastic Intensity and Prospective Mortality Tables," Working Papers 2007-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:3:p:1025-1065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomas, Julien & Planchet, Frédéric, 2015. "Prospective mortality tables: Taking heterogeneity into account," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 169-190.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Goldman, Dana & Lakdawalla, Darius & Gailey, Adam & Zheng, Yuhui, 2011. "Differences in health between Americans and Western Europeans: Effects on longevity and public finance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 254-263, July.
- Hatzopoulos, P. & Haberman, S., 2015. "Modeling trends in cohort survival probabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 162-179.
- Hatzopoulos, P. & Haberman, S., 2013. "Common mortality modeling and coherent forecasts. An empirical analysis of worldwide mortality data," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 320-337.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:28:y:2002:i:1:p:59-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.