Shift Working And Trade In Labour Services With Time Zone Differences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Toru Kikuchi & Ngo Van Long, 2011. "Shift Working and Trade in Labor Services with Time Zone Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 3542, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matsuoka, Yuji & Fukushima, Marcelo, 2009. "Time Zones, Shift Working and Outsourcing through Communications Networks," MPRA Paper 13355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald W. Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2001. "The Role of International Fragmentation in the Development Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 363-366, May.
- Betancourt,Roger R. & Clague,Christopher K., 2008. "Capital Utilization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521070287, March.
- Roger Betancourt & Christopher Clague & Arvind Panagariya, 1985. "Capital Utilization and Factor Specificity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 311-329.
- Marjit, Sugata, 2007. "Trade theory and the role of time zones," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 153-160.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Prasad, Alaka Shree & Bhattacharjee, Prasun, 2017. "A Review of Literature on Time Zone Difference and Trade," MPRA Paper 78779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noritsugu Nakanishi & Ngo Van Long, 2015. "The Distributional and Allocative Impacts of Virtual Labor Mobility across Time Zones through Communication Networks," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 638-662, August.
More about this item
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:16:y:2011:i:5:p:553-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.