Area Disparities in Britain: Understanding the Contribution of People vs. Place Through Variance Decompositions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stef Proost & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2017. "What Can Be Learned from Spatial Economics?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 167/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gibbons, Steve & Overman, Henry G. & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2015. "Spatial Methods," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Bosquet, Clément & Overman, Henry G, 2016.
"Why does birthplace matter so much? Sorting, learning and geography,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bosquet, Clément & Overman, Henry G., 2016. "Why does birthplace matter so much? sorting, learning and geography," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66492, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Clément Bosquet & Henry G. Overman, 2016. "Why does birthplace matter so much? Sorting, learning and geography," THEMA Working Papers 2016-02, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Clément Bosquet & Henry G. Overman, 2016. "Why Does Birthplace Matter So Much? Sorting, Learning and Geography," SERC Discussion Papers 0190, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Philipp Ehrl, 2014. "A breakdown of residual wage inequality in Germany," Working Papers 150, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- ., 2014. "Planning and economic performance," Chapters,in: Urban Economics and Urban Policy, chapter 5, pages 104-126 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Licia Ferranna & Margherita Gerolimetto & Stefano Magrini, 2016. "Urban Governance Structure and Wage Disparities across US Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers 2016:26, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jeffrey Zax, 2016. "Provincial valuations of human capital in urban China, inter-regional inequality and the implicit value of a Guangdong hukou," ERSA conference papers ersa16p693, European Regional Science Association.
- Andros Kourtellos & Alex Lenkoski & Kyriakos Petrou, 2017. "Measuring the Strength of the Theories of Government Size," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 11-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- ., 2014. "Urban policies," Chapters,in: Urban Economics and Urban Policy, chapter 8, pages 185-218 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:76:y:2014:i:5:p:745-763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.