Does Financial Repression Inhibit or Facilitate Economic Growth? A Case Study of Chinese Reform Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Howden & Jason XingBin Li, 2015.
"An Austrian Analysis of China's Unsustainable Boom,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 443-452, October.
- Howden, David & XingBin Li, Jason, 2015. "An Austrian Analysis of China´s Unsustainable Boom," MPRA Paper 79791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:198-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:compes:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41294-018-0056-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Bowman & Patrick Conway, 2013. "China’s recent growth and its impact on the New Zealand economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/15, New Zealand Treasury.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:27-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ran Li & Yiping Huang, 2015. "How Does Financial Opening Affect Industrial Efficiency? The Case of Foreign Bank Entry in the People's Republic of China," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 32(1), pages 90-112, March.
- Xiuping Hua & Anders C. Johansson & Xun Wang, 2017.
"National and regional financial openness in China,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 127-140, April.
- Hua, Xiuping & Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2015. "National and Regional Financial Openness in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2015-38, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Marchetti, Juan & Ruta, Michele & Teh, Robert, 2012.
"Trade imbalances and multilateral trade cooperation,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2012-23, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Juan Marchetti & Michele Ruta & Robert Teh, 2012. "Trade Imbalances and Multilateral Trade Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea, 2013. "Hoarding of international reserves in China: Mercantilism, domestic consumption and US monetary policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1044-1078.
- Zhang, Yanbing & Hua, Xiuping & Zhao, Liang, 2012. "Exploring determinants of housing prices: A case study of Chinese experience in 1999–2010," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2349-2361.
- Bing Xu & Adrian Van Rixtel & Michiel Van Leuvensteijn, 2013.
"Measuring bank competition in China: a comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets,"
BIS Working Papers
422, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bing Xu & Adrian van Rixtel & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2014. "Measuring bank competition in China: A comparison of new versus conventional approaches applied to loan markets," Working Papers 1404, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2011. "Financial Repression And Structural Imbalances," Working Paper Series 2011-19, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Emmanuel Carré & Guillaume L’Œillet, 2017.
"Une revue de la littérature récente sur le nexus finance-croissance après la crise : apports, limites et pistes de recherche,"
Revue d'économie financière,
Association d'économie financière, vol. 0(3), pages 271-290.
- Emmanuel Carré & Guillaume L'Oeillet, 2017. "Une revue de la littérature récente sur le nexus finance-croissance après la crise : apports, limites et pistes de recherche," Post-Print halshs-01683732, HAL.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2015. "Financial Liberalization and Urbanization," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2015-35, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2012. "Financial Sector Policies, Poverty and Inequality," Working Paper Series 2012-24, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Anders C. Johansson & Xunan Feng, 2016.
"The state advances, the private sector retreats? Firm effects of China’s great stimulus programme,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(6), pages 1635-1668.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "The State Advances, the Private Sector Retreats: Firm Effects of China’s Great Stimulus Program," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-25, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Limodio,Nicola & Strobbe,Francesco, 2016. "Financial regulation and government revenue : the effects of a policy change in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7733, The World Bank.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2014. "Financial sector policies and income inequality," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 367-378.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea, 2013. "Regime switches in the Sino-American co-dependency: Growth and structural change in China," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 1-32.
- Moller,Lars Christian & Wacker,Konstantin M., 2015. "Ethiopia?s growth acceleration and how to sustain it?insights from a cross-country regression model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7292, The World Bank.
- Julian GRUIN, 2013. "Asset or Liability? The Role of the Financial System in the Political Economy of China’s Rebalancing," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 42(4), pages 73-104.
- Yiping, Huang & Qin, Gou & Xun, Wang, 2014. "Financial liberalization and the middle-income trap," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 426-440.
- repec:bla:asiapr:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:188-205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Fracasso, 2015. "Economic Rebalancing and Growth: the Japanese experience and ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s prospects," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/07, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:73:y:2011:i::p:833-855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.