The Cyclicality of Markups in a Model with Adjustment Costs: Econometric Evidence for US Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gottschalk, Peter, 1996.
"Is the correlation in welfare participation across generations spurious?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Peter Gottschalk, 1993. "Is The Correlation In Welfare Participation Across Generations Spurious?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 224, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L & Elias, Peter, 1996.
"Modeling Work-related Training and Training Effects Using Count Data Techniques,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
448, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L & Elias, Peter, 1997. "Modelling Work-Related Training and Training Effects Using Count Data Techniques," CEPR Discussion Papers 1582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salman Ahmad & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2015. "Analysing the Price Cost Markup and Its Behaviour over the Business Cycles in Case of Manufacturing Industries of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:117, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Warren, Paul, 2005. "Rentabilite des entreprises sous controle canadien par rapport aux entreprises sous controle americain," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2005030f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Alain Gabler, 2007.
"Sector-specific Markup Fluctuations and the Business Cycle,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2007/25, European University Institute.
- Alain Gabler, 2008. "Sector-specific Markup Fluctuations and the Business Cycle," 2008 Meeting Papers 88, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Johann Burgstaller, 2006. "The cyclicality of interest rate spreads in Austria: Evidence for a financial decelerator?," Economics working papers 2006-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Johannes Stroebel & Joseph Vavra, 2014. "House Prices, Local Demand, and Retail Prices," NBER Working Papers 20710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ángel Estrada & David López-Salido, 2005. "Sectoral mark-up dynamics in Spain," Working Papers 0503, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Andrea Vaona, 2016. "A nonparametric panel data approach to the cyclical dynamics of price-cost margins in the fourth Kondratieff wave," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 155-170, August.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:329-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mandelman, Federico S., 2010.
"Business cycles and monetary regimes in emerging economies: A role for a monopolistic banking sector,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 122-138, May.
- Federico S. Mandelman, 2006. "Business cycles and monetary regimes in emerging economies: a role for a monopolistic banking sector," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mark Bils & Peter J. Klenow & Benjamin A. Malin, 2014.
"Resurrecting the Role of the Product Market Wedge in Recessions,"
NBER Working Papers
20555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bils, Mark & Klenow, Peter J. & Malin, Benjamin A., 2015. "Resurrecting the Role of the Product Market Wedge in Recessions," Staff Report 516, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Ahmed Ould Ahmed Jiddou, 2016.
"Margin rate and the cycle: the role of trade openness,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(37), pages 3569-3575, August.
- G. Cette & R. Lecat & A. Ould Ahmed Jiddou, 2016. "Margin rate and the cycle: the role of trade openness," Working papers 581, Banque de France.
- Christopher J. Nekarda & Valerie A. Ramey, 2013. "The Cyclical Behavior of the Price-Cost Markup," NBER Working Papers 19099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yossi Spiegel & Konrad O. Stahl, 2014. "Industry Structure and Pricing over the Business Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 4848, CESifo Group Munich.
- Statistics Canada, 2005. "Profitability of Canadian- Versus U.S.-controlled Enterprises," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005030e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Domenico Marchetti, 2002. "Markups and the Business Cycle: Evidence from Italian Manufacturing Branches," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 87-103, January.
- Federico S. Mandelman, 2006. "Business cycles: a role for imperfect competition in the banking system," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gabler Alain, 2011. "Sector-Specific Markup Fluctuations and the Business Cycle: A Cross-Country Analysis," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, December.
- Ines Perez-Soba Aguilar & Elena Marquez de la Cruz & Ana Rosa Martinez-Canete & Alfonso Palacio-Vera, 2006. "Capital Stock and Unemployment: Searching for the Missing Link," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_475, Levy Economics Institute.
- Spiegel, Yossi & Stahl, Konrad, 2014. "Industry structure and pricing over the business cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 10009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2010. "A nonparametric panel data approach to the cyclical dynamics of price-cost margins," Kiel Working Papers 1580, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:1:jensen is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:60:y:1998:i:2:p:121-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.