Educational Attainment and the Rural--Urban Divide in China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing, 2003.
"The Impact of Property Rights on Households' Investment, Risk Coping, and Policy Preferences: Evidence from China,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 851-882, July.
- Deininger, Klaus & Songqing Jin, 2002. "The impact of property rights on households'investment, risk coping, and policy preferences : evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2931, The World Bank.
- Pushkar Maitra, 2003.
"Schooling and Educational Attainment: Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 129-153.
- Pushkar Maitra, 2001. "Schooling and Educational Attainment: Evidence from Bangladesh," ASARC Working Papers 2001-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Qian, Haiyan & Walker, Allan, 2015. "The education of migrant children in Shanghai: The battle for equity," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 74-81.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2008. "Accounting for Growth: Comparing China and India," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 45-66, Winter.
- Ignacio García-Pérez, J. & Hidalgo-Hidalgo, Marisa, 2017.
"No student left behind? Evidence from the Programme for School Guidance in Spain,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 97-111.
- J. Ignacio Garcia-Perez & Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo, 2016. "No student left behind? Evidence from the Programme for School Guidance in Spain," Policy Papers 2016-20, FEDEA.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Marisa Hidalgo-Hidalgo, 2016. "No student left behind? Evidence from the Programme for School Guidance in Spain," Working Papers 16.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- YU, Yanjiong, 2007.
[The Household Registration, Credit Constraint and Educational Investment on the Rural Left Children]," MPRA Paper 18060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yue, Changjun, 2015. "Expansion and equality in Chinese higher education," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 50-58.
- Hare, Denise, 1999. "Women's Economic Status in Rural China: Household Contributions to Male-Female Disparities in the Wage-Labor Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1011-1029, June.
- Paul Frijters & Luo Chuliang & Xin Meng, 2012. "Child Education and the Family Income Gradient in China," Discussion Papers Series 470, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Qu, Zhaopeng (Frank) & Zhao, Zhong, 2008. "Urban-Rural Consumption Inequality in China from 1988 to 2002: Evidence from Quantile Regression Decomposition," IZA Discussion Papers 3659, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gavin Jones & Divya Ramchand, 2013. "Education and human capital development in the giants of Asia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 40-61, May.
- Junxia Zeng & Xiaopeng Pang & Linxiu Zhang & Alexis Medina & Scott Rozelle, 2014. "Gender Inequality In Education In China: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 474-491, April.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Itzhak Zilcha, 2001.
"Human Capital Formation, Income Inequality and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
512, CESifo Group Munich.
- Viaene, J.-M. & Zilcha, I., 2001. "Human Capital Formation, Income Inequality and Growth," Papers 2001-13, Tel Aviv.
- Jean-Marie Viaene & Itzhak Zilcha, 2001. "Human Capital Formation, Income Inequality and Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-104/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fleisher, Belton M. & Chen, Jian, 1997. "The Coast-Noncoast Income Gap, Productivity, and Regional Economic Policy in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 220-236, October.
- Gordon G. Liu & Xiaodong Wu & Chaoyang Peng & Alex Z. Fu, 2003. "Urbanization And Health Care In Rural China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(1), pages 11-24, January.
- Limor Hatsor, 2014. "Allocation of Resources in Educational Production: The Budget Puzzle," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(6), pages 854-883, December.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson & Jessica Y. Xu, 2011.
"The International Effects of China’s Growth, Trade and Education Booms,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(10), pages 1703-1725, October.
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson & Jessica Y. Xu, 2010. "The International Effects of China's Growth, Trade and Ecucation Booms," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:138-153 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jessica Holmes, 1999. "Measuring the Determinants of School Completion in Pakistan: Analysis of Censoring and Selection Bias," Working Papers 794, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Maimaiti, Yasheng & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2009. "The Gender Education Gap in China: The Power of Water," IZA Discussion Papers 4108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:58:y:1996:i:1:p:83-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.