An Advantage of the Linear Probability Model over Probit or Logit
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2005. "Do new health conditions support mortality-air pollution effects?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 496-518, November.
- repec:spr:reihed:v:59:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11162-017-9456-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Grajzl & Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Katarina Zajc, 2016.
"Inside post-socialist courts: the determinants of adjudicatory outcomes in Slovenian commercial disputes,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 85-115, February.
- Peter Grajzl & Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Katarina Zajc, 2016. "Inside post-socialist courts: the determinants of adjudicatory outcomes in Slovenian commercial disputes," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 85-115, February.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Peter Grajzl & Katarina Zajc, 2014. "Inside Post-Socialist Courts: The Determinants of Adjudicatory Outcomes in Slovenian Commercial Disputes," CESifo Working Paper Series 4894, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antoine MARSAUDON & Josselin THUILLIEZ, 2016.
"Does democracy reduce the HIV epidemic? Evidence from Kenya,"
- Antoine Marsaudon & Josselin Thuilliez, 2016. "Does democracy reduce the HIV epidemic? Evidence from Kenya," PSE Working Papers halshs-01400833, HAL.
- Antoine MARSAUDON & Josselin THUILLIEZ, 2016. "Does democracy reduce the HIV epidemic? Evidence from Kenya," Working Papers P167, FERDI.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:295635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franklin Mixon & Len Trevino, 2005. "Is there gender discrimination in named professorships? An econometric analysis of economics departments in the US South," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 849-854.
- Dalmau, Oscar & Alarcón, Teresa E. & González, Graciela, 2015. "Kernel multilogit algorithm for multiclass classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 199-206.
- Hotchkiss, Julie L., 2014. "Adjusted Employment-to-Population Ratio as an Indicator of Labor Market Strength," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- William Greene, 2007. "Discrete Choice Modeling," Working Papers 07-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118.
- Rodon Casarramona, Toni & Guinjoan, Marc, 2018. "Mind the protest gap : the role of resources in the face of economic hardship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87159, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Richter, Katharina & Spengel, Christoph, 2014. "Tax planning of R&D intensive multinationals," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-114, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Marie D. Connolly & Christopher Worswick, 2001. "The Job Search and Investments of Immigrant Families," CEPR Discussion Papers 432, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Li, Li & Liu, Haoming, 2014. "Primary school availability and middle school education in rural China," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 24-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:50:y:1988:i:4:p:425-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.