On the Specification and Estimation of Macro Rural-Urban Migration Functions: With an Application to Indian Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- An, Galina & Becker, Charles M., 2013. "Uncertainty, Insecurity, and Emigration from Kazakhstan to Russia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 44-66.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:138:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1649-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Azam & Flore Gubert, 2005.
"Those in Kayes. The Impact of Remittances on Their Recipients in Africa,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(6), pages 1331-1358.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Flore Gubert, 2002. "Those in Kayes. The impact of remittances on their recipients in Africa," Working Papers DT/2002/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Gubert, Flore, 2004. "Those in Kayes: The Impact of Remittances on their Recipients in Africa," IDEI Working Papers 308, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Guriev, Sergei & Vakulenko, Elena, 2015.
"Breaking out of poverty traps: Internal migration and interregional convergence in Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 633-649.
- Guriev, Sergei & Vakulenko, Elena, 2013. "Breaking out of poverty traps: Internal migration and interregional convergence in Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out Of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration And Interregional Convergence In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 88/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration and Interregional Convergence in Russia," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/29rpk7q0oq9, Sciences Po.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2010.
"Inter-provincial migration and inequality during Vietnam's transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2008. "Interprovincial Migration and Inequality During Vietnam's Transition," Staff Paper Series 507, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2003.
"Determinants of Interregional Mobility in Russia: Evidence from Panel Data,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
551, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andrienko, Yuri & Guriev, Sergei, 2003. "Determinants of Interregional Mobility in Russia: Evidence from Panel Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 3835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2003. "Determinants of interregional mobility in Russia: evidence from panel data," Working Papers w0027, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Daveri, Francesco & Faini, Riccardo, 1999. "Where Do Migrants Go?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(4), pages 595-622, October.
- Alessandra Venturini & Riccardo Faini, 2008. "Development and Migration: Lessons from Southern Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp10_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Herbert Brücker & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2006.
"On the estimation and forecasting of international migration: how relevant is heterogeneity across countries?,"
Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 735-754, September.
- Brücker, Herbert & Siliverstovs, Boriss, 2005. "On the Estimation and Forecasting of International Migration: How Relevant Is Heterogeneity Across Countries?," IZA Discussion Papers 1710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian A., 2007. "Inter-Provincial Migration and Inequality During Vietnam's Transition," Staff Papers 92114, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:36:y:2016:i:2:a:47740 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michálek Anton & Podolák Peter, 2011. "Impact of Key Socio-Economic Disparities on Migration in Slovakia: Economic Diversification vs. Traditional Pattern," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 18(1), pages 71-87, May.
- Keigo Nishida, 2014.
"Agricultural productivity differences and credit market imperfections,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 1262-1276, December.
- Nishida, Keigo, 2012. "Agricultural Productivity Differences and Credit Market Imperfections," MPRA Paper 38962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lall, Somik V. & Selod, Harris & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2006. "Rural-urban migration in developing countries : a survey of theoretical predictions and empirical findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3915, The World Bank.
- repec:sae:inrsre:v:40:y:2017:i:6:p:563-589 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:43:y:1981:i:1:p:7-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.