Characterizing Gaussian Models of the Term Structure of Interest Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belal E. Baaquie, 1998. "Quantum Field Theory of Treasury Bonds," Papers cond-mat/9809199, arXiv.org.
- Longstaff, Francis A. & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 2001. "Throwing away a billion dollars: the cost of suboptimal exercise strategies in the swaptions market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 39-66, October.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2002. "On Bond Portfolio Management," Papers math/0208130, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2003.
- Santa-Clara, Pedro & Sornette, Didier, 2001.
"The Dynamics of the Forward Interest Rate Curve with Stochastic String Shocks,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 149-185.
- P. Santa-Clara & D. Sornette, 1998. "The Dynamics of the Forward Interest Rate Curve with Stochastic String Shocks," Papers cond-mat/9801321, arXiv.org.
- Secomandi, Nicola & Seppi, Duane J., 2014. "Real Options and Merchant Operations of Energy and Other Commodities," Foundations and Trends(R) in Technology, Information and Operations Management, now publishers, vol. 6(3-4), pages 161-331, July.
- Vladislav Kargin, 2003. "Portfolio Management for a Random Field of Bond Returns," Finance 0310007, EconWPA.
- Kimmel, Robert L., 2004. "Modeling the term structure of interest rates: A new approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 143-183, April.
- Kerkhof, F.L.J. & Pelsser, A., 2002. "Observational Equivalence of Discrete String Models and Market Models," Discussion Paper 2002-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lijun Bo & Ying Jiao & Xuewei Yang, 2011.
"Credit derivatives pricing with default density term structure modelled by Lévy random fields,"
- Lijun Bo & Ying Jiao & Xuewei Yang, 2011. "Credit derivatives pricing with default density term structure modelled by L\'evy random fields," Papers 1112.2952, arXiv.org.
- Bueno-Guerrero, Alberto & Moreno, Manuel & Navas, Javier F., 2015. "Stochastic string models with continuous semimartingales," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 433(C), pages 229-246.
- Roncoroni, Andrea & Galluccio, Stefano & Guiotto, Paolo, 2010. "Shape factors and cross-sectional risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2320-2340, November.
- Tao L. Wu & Shengqiang Xu, 2014. "A Random Field LIBOR Market Model," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(6), pages 580-606, June.
- Demers, Jean-Guy, 2009. "Multiple zone power forwards: A value at risk framework," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 714-726, September.
- Belal E. Baaquie & Marakani Srikant & Mitch Warachka, 2002. "A Quantum Field Theory Term Structure Model Applied to Hedging," Papers cond-mat/0206457, arXiv.org.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Corielli, Francesco, 2005. "Risk management implications of time-inconsistency: Model updating and recalibration of no-arbitrage models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2883-2907, November.
- Bisht Deepak & Laha, A. K., 2017. "Pricing Option on Commodity Futures under String Shock," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-07-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Pandher, Gurupdesh, 2007. "Arbitrage-free valuation of interest rate securities under forward curves with stochastic speed and acceleration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 432-459, November.
- Bueno-Guerrero, Alberto & Moreno, Manuel & Navas, Javier F., 2016. "The stochastic string model as a unifying theory of the term structure of interest rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 217-237.
- Albeverio, Sergio & Lytvynov, Eugene & Mahnig, Andrea, 2004. "A model of the term structure of interest rates based on Lévy fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 251-263, December.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2000. "The Relative Valuation of Caps and Swaptions: Theory and Empirical Evidence," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt65f1914p, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Casassus, Jaime & Collin-Dufresne, Pierre & Goldstein, Bob, 2005. "Unspanned stochastic volatility and fixed income derivatives pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2723-2749, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:7:y:1997:i:2:p:107-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.