A Multifactor Gauss Markov Implementation Of Heath, Jarrow, And Morton
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas Björk & Bent Jesper Christensen, 1999.
"Interest Rate Dynamics and Consistent Forward Rate Curves,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 323-348.
- Björk, Tomas & Christensen, Bent Jesper, 1997. "Interest Rate Dynamics and Consistent Forward Rate Curves," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 209, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Junwu Gan, 2014. "An almost Markovian LIBOR market model calibrated to caps and swaptions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 1937-1959, November.
- Björk, Tomas, 2000. "A Geometric View of Interest Rate Theory," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 419, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 21 Dec 2000.
- Carl Chiarella & Oh-Kang Kwon, 2000. "A Class of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Term Structure Models with Stochastic Volatility," Research Paper Series 34, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bjork, Tomas & Christensen, Bent Jesper & Gombani, Andrea, 1998. "Some system theoretic aspects of interest rate theory," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 17-23, May.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Di Marcantonio, 2015. "Forecasting Interest Rates Using Geostatistical Techniques," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-28, November.
- Munk, Claus & Sorensen, Carsten, 2004.
"Optimal consumption and investment strategies with stochastic interest rates,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1987-2013, August.
- Sørensen, Carsten & Munk, Claus, 2001. "Optimal Consumption and Investment Strategies with Stochastic Interest Rates," Working Papers 2000-9, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Chiarella, Carl & Clewlow, Les & Musti, Silvana, 2005. "A volatility decomposition control variate technique for Monte Carlo simulations of Heath Jarrow Morton models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 325-336, March.
- João Pedro Vidal Nunes & Pedro Miguel Silva Prazeres, 2014. "Pricing Swaptions Under Multifactor Gaussian Hjm Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 762-789, October.
- João Nunes, 2011. "American options and callable bonds under stochastic interest rates and endogenous bankruptcy," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 283-332, October.
- Falini, Jury, 2010. "Pricing caps with HJM models: The benefits of humped volatility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1358-1367, December.
- Tappe, Stefan, 2016. "Affine realizations with affine state processes for stochastic partial differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(7), pages 2062-2091.
- Dai, Qiang & Singleton, Kenneth J., 2003. "Fixed-income pricing," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1207-1246 Elsevier.
- Bueno-Guerrero, Alberto & Moreno, Manuel & Navas, Javier F., 2016. "The stochastic string model as a unifying theory of the term structure of interest rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 217-237.
- Meifang Chu, 1997. "The Random Yield Curve and Interest Rate Options," Finance 9710003, EconWPA.
- Björk, Tomas & Gombani, Andrea, 1997. "Minimal Realizations of Forward Rates," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 182, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Stefan Tappe & Stefan Weber, 2014. "Stochastic mortality models: an infinite-dimensional approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 209-248, January.
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- João Pedro Vidal Nunes & Luís Alberto Ferreira De Oliveira, 2007. "Multifactor and analytical valuation of treasury bond futures with an embedded quality option," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 275-303, March.
- Camilla Landén & Tomas Björk, 2002. "On the construction of finite dimensional realizations for nonlinear forward rate models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 303-331.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:4:y:1994:i:3:p:259-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.