Optimal Consumption-Portfolio Policies With Habit Formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonelli, Fabio & Barucci, Emilio & Mancino, Maria Elvira, 2001. "Asset pricing with a forward-backward stochastic differential utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 151-157, August.
- Xiang Yu, 2011. "An Explicit Example Of Optimal Portfolio-Consumption Choices With Habit Formation And Partial Observations," Papers 1112.2939, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Xiang Yu, 2011. "Utility maximization with addictive consumption habit formation in incomplete semimartingale markets," Papers 1112.2940, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Munk, Claus, 2008. "Portfolio and consumption choice with stochastic investment opportunities and habit formation in preferences," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3560-3589, November.
- Guasoni, Paolo & Huberman, Gur & Ren, Dan, 2014. "Shortfall Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 10064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Curatola, Giuliano, 2016. "Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with loss aversion," SAFE Working Paper Series 130, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Bodie, Zvi & Detemple, Jerome B. & Otruba, Susanne & Walter, Stephan, 2004. "Optimal consumption-portfolio choices and retirement planning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1115-1148, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roman Muraviev, 2011. "Additive habits with power utility: Estimates, asymptotics and equilibrium," Papers 1108.2889, arXiv.org.
- Paul Ehling, 2004. "Consumption, Portfolio Policies and Dynamic Equilibrium in the Presence of Preference for Ownership," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 311, Econometric Society.
- Xiang Yu, 2014. "Optimal Consumption under Habit Formation In Markets with Transaction Costs and Random Endowments," Papers 1408.1382, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:345-358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arjen Siegmann, 2003. "Shortfall allowed: loss aversion and habit formation," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 741, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Detemple, Jerome B. & Giannikos, Christos I., 1996.
"Asset and commodity prices with multi-attribute durable goods,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1451-1504, August.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Christos I. Giannikos, 1995. "Asset and Commodity Prices with Multiattribute Durable Goods," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-47, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:2:y:1992:i:4:p:251-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.