From Discrete- to Continuous-Time Finance: Weak Convergence of the Financial Gain Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yan Dolinsky & Halil Soner, 2013. "Duality and convergence for binomial markets with friction," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 447-475, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Hanying & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Wang, Hanchao & Wang, Qiying, 2016.
"Weak Convergence To Stochastic Integrals For Econometric Applications,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(06), pages 1349-1375, December.
- Hanying Liang & Peter C.B. Phillips & Hanchao Wang & Qiying Wang, 2014. "Weak Convergence to Stochastic Integrals for Econometric Applications," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1971, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kraft, Holger & Seifried, Frank Thomas, 2014. "Stochastic differential utility as the continuous-time limit of recursive utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 528-550.
- Chan, K. S. & Stramer, O., 1998. "Weak consistency of the Euler method for numerically solving stochastic differential equations with discontinuous coefficients," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 33-44, August.
- Qiao, Gaoxiu & Yao, Qiang, 2015. "Weak convergence of equity derivatives pricing with default risk," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 46-56.
- Colino, Jesús P., 2008. "Weak convergence in credit risk," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws085518, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Rüdiger Frey & Alexander Stremme, 1997. "Market Volatility and Feedback Effects from Dynamic Hedging," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 351-374.
- Detemple, Jerome & Garcia, Rene & Rindisbacher, Marcel, 2006.
"Asymptotic properties of Monte Carlo estimators of diffusion processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 1-68, September.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & René Garcia & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2003. "Asymptotic Properties of Monte Carlo Estimators of Diffusion Processes," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-11, CIRANO.
- Marcel Rindisbacher & Jérôme Detemple & René Garcia, 2004. "Asymptotic Properties of Monte Carlo Estimators of Diffusion Processes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 483, Econometric Society.
- Zhao, Guoqing, 2009. "Lenglart domination inequalities for g-expectations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(22), pages 2338-2342, November.
- Kasper Larsen, 2009. "Continuity Of Utility-Maximization With Respect To Preferences," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 237-250.
- Peter Bank & Yan Dolinsky & Ari-Pekka Perkkiö, 2017. "The scaling limit of superreplication prices with small transaction costs in the multivariate case," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 487-508, April.
- Christian Bayer & Ulrich Horst & Jinniao Qiu, 2014. "A Functional Limit Theorem for Limit Order Books with State Dependent Price Dynamics," Papers 1405.5230, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Dolinsky, Yan & Nutz, Marcel & Soner, H. Mete, 2012. "Weak approximation of G-expectations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 664-675.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:2:y:1992:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.