Exact Solution Of A Martingale Stochastic Volatility Option Problem And Its Empirical Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norbert Hofmann & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 1992. "Option Pricing Under Incompleteness and Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 153-187.
- David Heath & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 2001. "A Comparison of Two Quadratic Approaches to Hedging in Incomplete Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 385-413.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- S. James Press, 1967. "A Compound Events Model for Security Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 317-317.
- Virginia R. Young, 2004. "Pricing In An Incomplete Market With An Affine Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 359-381.
- repec:spr:compst:v:51:y:2000:i:2:p:315-339 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1991. "Option Pricing With V. G. Martingale Components," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 39-55.
- David B. Colwell & Robert J. Elliott, 1993. "Discontinuous Asset Prices And Non-Attainable Contingent Claims," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 295-308.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, June.
- Friedrich Hubalek & Jan Kallsen & Leszek Krawczyk, 2006. "Variance-optimal hedging for processes with stationary independent increments," Papers math/0607112, arXiv.org.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Clark, Peter K, 1973. "A Subordinated Stochastic Process Model with Finite Variance for Speculative Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 135-155, January.
- Ross A. Maller & David H. Solomon & Alex Szimayer, 2006. "A Multinomial Approximation For American Option Prices In Lévy Process Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 613-633.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Madan, Dilip B & Milne, Frank & Shefrin, Hersh, 1989.
"The Multinomial Option Pricing Model and Its Brownian and Poisson Limits,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 2(2), pages 251-265.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan & Hersh Shefrin, 1990. "The Multinomial Option Pricing Model and Its Brownian and Poisson Limits," Working Papers 1162, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Praetz, Peter D, 1972. "The Distribution of Share Price Changes," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 49-55, January.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Norbert Hofmann & Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 1992.
"Option Pricing Under Incompleteness and Stochastic Volatility,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 153-187.
- N. Hofmann & E. Platen & M. Schweizer, 1992. "Option Pricing under Incompleteness and Stochastic Volatility," Discussion Paper Serie B 209, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Francesca Biagini & Paolo Guasoni & Maurizio Pratelli, 2000. "Mean-Variance Hedging for Stochastic Volatility Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 109-123.
- Schweizer, Martin, 1991. "Option hedging for semimartingales," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 339-363, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Antonelli & Sergio Scarlatti, 2009. "Pricing options under stochastic volatility: a power series approach," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 269-303, April.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:08:n:s0219024917500558 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacek Jakubowski & Maciej Wisniewolski, 2009. "Linear stochastic volatility models," Papers 0909.4765, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:17:y:2007:i:2:p:249-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.