American options on assets with dividends near expiry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria do Rosário Grossinho & Yaser Faghan Kord & Daniel Sevcovic, 2017. "Pricing Perpetual Put Options by the Black-Scholes Equation with a Nonlinear Volatility Function," Working Papers REM 2017/19, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Maria do Rosário Grossinho & Yaser Faghan Kord & Daniel Sevcovic, 2017. "Pricing American Call Option by the Black-Scholes Equation with a Nonlinear Volatility Function," Working Papers REM 2017/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jun Cheng & Jin Zhang, 2012. "Analytical pricing of American options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 157-192, July.
- Anna Battauz & Marzia De Donno & Alessandro Sbuelz, 2015.
"Real Options and American Derivatives: The Double Continuation Region,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(5), pages 1094-1107, May.
- Anna Battauz & Marzia De Donno & Alessandro Sbuelz, 2013. "Real Options and American Derivatives: the Double Continuation Region," Working Papers 499, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jérôme Detemple, 2014. "Optimal Exercise for Derivative Securities," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 459-487, December.
- Maria do Rosario Grossinho & Yaser Kord Faghan & Daniel Sevcovic, 2016. "Pricing Perpetual Put Options by the Black-Scholes Equation with a Nonlinear Volatility Function," Papers 1611.00885, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Minqiang Li, 2010.
"Analytical approximations for the critical stock prices of American options: a performance comparison,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 75-99, April.
- Minqiang Li, Li, 2009. "Analytical Approximations for the Critical Stock Prices of American Options: A Performance Comparison," MPRA Paper 15018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Song-Ping & Chen, Wen-Ting, 2013. "An inverse finite element method for pricing American options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 231-250.
- Maria do Rosario Grossinho & Yaser Faghan Kord & Daniel Sevcovic, 2017. "Pricing American Call Options by the Black-Scholes Equation with a Nonlinear Volatility Function," Papers 1707.00358, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Medvedev, Alexey & Scaillet, Olivier, 2010. "Pricing American options under stochastic volatility and stochastic interest rates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 145-159, October.
- Chung, San-Lin & Shih, Pai-Ta, 2009. "Static hedging and pricing American options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2140-2149, November.
- Chung, San-Lin & Hung, Mao-Wei & Wang, Jr-Yan, 2010. "Tight bounds on American option prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 77-89, January.
- repec:kap:apfinm:v:24:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10690-017-9234-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:12:y:2002:i:3:p:219-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.