Competitive Privatization And Tariff Policies In An International Mixed Duopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:125:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0592-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hit:hitjec:v:58:y:2017:i:2:p:163-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- HIGASHIDA Keisaku, 2018. "Subsidies to Public Firms and Competition Modes under a Mixed Duopoly," Discussion papers 18001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur K. & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017.
"Partial Privatization And Subsidization In A Mixed Duopoly: R&D Versus Output Subsidies,"
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics,
Hitotsubashi University, vol. 58(2), pages 163-177, December.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur & Tomaru, Yoshihiro, 2017. "Partial Privatization and Subsidization in a Mixed Duopoly: R&D versus Output Subsidies," MPRA Paper 79778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2016. "Free trade agreements and privatization policy with an excess burden of taxation," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 55-64.
- Xu, Lili & Lee, Sang-Ho & Wang, Leonard, 2017. "Strategic Trade and Privatization Policies in Bilateral Mixed Markets," MPRA Paper 80340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:66-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2017. "Effects of globalizing a consumer-friendly firm into an asymmetric mixed duopoly," MPRA Paper 83512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Xu, Lili, 2017. "Tariffs and Privatization Policy in a Bilateral Trade Model with Corporate Social Responsibility," MPRA Paper 82042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Nakamura, Tamotsu & Park, Chul-Hi, 2017. "Optimal Privatization Policy in a Mixed Eco-Industry in the Presence of Commitments on Abatement Technologies," MPRA Paper 80902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Seung-Leul & Lee, Sang-Ho & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Corporate social responsibility and privatization policy in a mixed oligopoly," MPRA Paper 79780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:81:y:2013:i:5:p:763-779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.