The Earnings and Employment Effects of Young People's Vocational Training in Britain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Anna Vignoles, 2007. "Who actually goes to university?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 333-357, May.
- Peter Dolton & Yvonne Balfour, 2002. "Der New Deal, "Welfare to Work"-Programme in Großbritannien," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 175-187, May.
- Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Oscar Marcenaro-Gutierrez & Anna Vignoles, 2004.
"The Widening Socio-Economic Gap in UK Higher Education,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 190(1), pages 75-88, October.
- Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Oscar Marcenaro & Anna Vignoles, 2004. "The Widening Socio-Economic Gap in UK Higher Education," CEE Discussion Papers 0044, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Liliane Bonnal & David Clément & Sylvie Mendes, 2004. "L'accès au premier emploi au cours des années 1990 : le cas des apprentis et des lycéens," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 378(1), pages 35-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:69:y:2001:i:4:p:387-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.