Democracy, Economic Freedom and Growth in Transition Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 65 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0023-5962|
- Tyrowicz, Joanna & Van der Velde, Lucas & Svejnar, Jan, 2016.
"Effects of Labor Reallocation on Productivity and Inequality: Insights from Studies on Transition,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10229, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svejnar, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna & van der Velde, Lucas, 2016. "Effects of Labor Reallocation on Productivity and Inequality -- Insights from Studies on Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 11672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kumo, Kazuhiro, 2016. "Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Kazuhiro Kumo, 2016. "Decline and Growth in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 951, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:agr:journl:v:xxiv:y:2017:i:2(611):p:75-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaev, Boris & Boudreaux, Christopher & Salahodjaev, Rauf, 2017. "Are individualistic societies less equal? Evidence from the parasite stress theory of values," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 30-49.
- Nikolaev, Boris & Boudreaux, Christopher & Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2017. "Are Individualistic Societies Less Equal? Evidence from the Parasite Stress Theory of Values," MPRA Paper 78557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dawid Piatek, 2016. "Institutions and economic growth in transition countries — new experiences and implications from financial crisis 2007–2010 (Part 1)," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15(4), pages 515-526, December.
- Ratan J. S. Dheer, 2017. "Cross-national differences in entrepreneurial activity: role of culture and institutional factors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 813-842, April.
- Evgeni Peev, 2015. "Institutions, economic liberalization and firm growth: evidence from European transition economies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 149-174, August.
- Iqbal, Nasir & Daly, Vince, 2014. "Rent seeking opportunities and economic growth in transitional economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 16-22.
- Nasir Iqbal & Vince Daly, 2013. "Rent Seeking Opportunities and Economic Growth in Transitional Economies," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:87, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Nikolaev, Boris & Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2017. "Historical Prevalence of Infectious Diseases, Cultural Values, and the Origins of Economic Institutions," MPRA Paper 78435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Svejnar & Joanna Tyrowicz & Lucas van der Velde, 2015. "Productivity and Inequality Effects of Rapid Labor Reallocation – Insights from a Meta-Analysis of Studies on Transition," Working Papers 2015-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Anna Stepniak-Kucharska, 2015. "The Impact of the Economic Transition on the Development of Economic Freedom – Case of Poland," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(2), pages 12-22.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:65:y:2012:i:3:p:371-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed