Regional Cluster Policies: Learning by Comparing?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2007.
"Entrepreneurial culture, regional innovativeness and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 187-210, April.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Culture, Regional Innovativeness and Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p210, European Regional Science Association.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2012. "Cluster Policy: Principles and a Toolbox," MPRA Paper 43847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Ton Van Schaik, 2005.
"Differences in social capital between 54 Western European regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(8), pages 1053-1064.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 2005. "Differences in social capital between 54 western European regions," Other publications TiSEM 78302d91-740f-4f22-9fe6-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Anastasiia Konstantynova & James R. Wilson, 2014. "Comparing Cluster Policies: An Analytical Framework," Working Papers 2014R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Niels Noorderhaven, 2004.
"Entrepreneurial attitude and economic growth: A cross-section of 54 regions,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2), pages 199-218, June.
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Noorderhaven, Niels, 2002. "Entrepreneurial attitude and economic growth; a cross-section of 54 regions," ERSA conference papers ersa02p142, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40812-017-0081-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Kiese, 2010. "Policy Transfer and Institutional Learning: An Evolutionary Perspective on Regional Cluster Policies in Germany," Chapters,in: Emerging Clusters, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:18-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maximilian Benner, 2012. "Cluster Policy as a Development Strategy. Case Studies from the Middle East and North Africa," Working Paper Series in Economics 255, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ugo Rizzo & Francesco Nicolli & Laura Ramaciotti, 2014. "The Heterogeneity of the Development Process of New Technology-Based Firms. Implication for Innovation Policies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Rolf Sternberg, 2010. "Neither Planned Nor by Chance: How Knowledge-Intensive Clusters Emerge," Chapters,in: Emerging Clusters, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Bateira, 2005. "Innovation Systems - Do they exist? Exploring Luhmanns thinking," ERSA conference papers ersa05p374, European Regional Science Association.
- Gert-Jan Hospers, 2003. "Beyond the Blue Banana?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 38(2), pages 76-85, March.
- Szekely, Vladimir, 7. "Tourism clusters as a tool for the improvement of rural competitivenes: first experiences from Slovakia," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network, vol. 7.
- Dirk Fornahl & Sebastian Henn & Max-Peter Menzel (ed.), 2010. "Emerging Clusters," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13533.
- Danny García, 2007. "Innovation and Growth: A Survey of the Literature and a Case Study for Latin America," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, October.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Maarten Cornet, 2002. "'A Far Friend is Worth More than a Good Neighbour': Proximity and Innovation in a Small Country," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 6(2), pages 169-188, May.
- Gert-Jan Hospers, 2004. "Place marketing in Europe," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(5), pages 271-279, September.
- Ugo Rizzo, 2015. "Why do scientists create academic spin-offs? The influence of the context," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 198-226, April.
- Sam Tavassoli & Dimitrios Tsagdis, 2011. "Developing an Object Oriented Model of Critical Success Factors for Clusters: The LinkÃ¶ping Information and Communication Technologies Cluster Test-Case," ERSA conference papers ersa10p642, European Regional Science Association.
- Elisa BORGHI & Chiara DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO, 2010. "Industrial clusters and regional innovation: an evaluation and implications for economic cohesion," Departmental Working Papers 2010-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Pier Luigi Sacco & Guido Ferilli & Giorgio Tavano Blessi & Massimiliano Nuccio, 2013. "Culture as an Engine of Local Development Processes: System-Wide Cultural Districts II: Prototype Cases," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 571-588, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:55:y:2002:i:3:p:381-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.