Regional Cluster Policies: Learning by Comparing?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 55 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0023-5962|
- Danny García, 2007. "Innovation and Growth: A Survey of the Literature and a Case Study for Latin America," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, October.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Maarten Cornet, 2002. "'A Far Friend is Worth More than a Good Neighbour': Proximity and Innovation in a Small Country," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 6(2), pages 169-188, May.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Niels Noorderhaven, 2004.
"Entrepreneurial attitude and economic growth: A cross-section of 54 regions,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2), pages 199-218, 06.
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Noorderhaven, Niels, 2002. "Entrepreneurial attitude and economic growth; a cross-section of 54 regions," ERSA conference papers ersa02p142, European Regional Science Association.
- Matthias Kiese, 2010. "Policy Transfer and Institutional Learning: An Evolutionary Perspective on Regional Cluster Policies in Germany," Chapters,in: Emerging Clusters, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Maximilian Benner, 2012. "Cluster Policy as a Development Strategy. Case Studies from the Middle East and North Africa," Working Paper Series in Economics 255, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Ugo Rizzo & Francesco Nicolli & Laura Ramaciotti, 2014. "The Heterogeneity of the Development Process of New Technology-Based Firms. Implication for Innovation Policies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(1), pages 114-132, March.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2007. "Entrepreneurial culture, regional innovativeness and economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 187-210, April.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2004. "Entrepreneurial Culture, Regional Innovativeness and Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa04p210, European Regional Science Association.
- Sjoerd Beugelsdijk & Ton Van Schaik, 2005. "Differences in social capital between 54 Western European regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(8), pages 1053-1064.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & van Schaik, A.B.T.M., 2005. "Differences in social capital between 54 western European regions," Other publications TiSEM 78302d91-740f-4f22-9fe6-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2012. "Cluster Policy: Principles and a Toolbox," MPRA Paper 43847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rolf Sternberg, 2010. "Neither Planned Nor by Chance: How Knowledge-Intensive Clusters Emerge," Chapters,in: Emerging Clusters, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jorge Bateira, 2005. "Innovation Systems - Do they exist? Exploring Luhmanns thinking," ERSA conference papers ersa05p374, European Regional Science Association.
- Gert-Jan Hospers, 2004. "Place marketing in Europe," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(5), pages 271-279, September.
- Gert-Jan Hospers, 2003. "Beyond the Blue Banana?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 38(2), pages 76-85, March.
- Anastasiia Konstantynova & James R. Wilson, 2014. "Comparing Cluster Policies: An Analytical Framework," Working Papers 2014R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Ugo Rizzo, 2015. "Why do scientists create academic spin-offs? The influence of the context," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 198-226, April.
- Sam Tavassoli & Dimitrios Tsagdis, 2011. "Developing an Object Oriented Model of Critical Success Factors for Clusters: The LinkÃ¶ping Information and Communication Technologies Cluster Test-Case," ERSA conference papers ersa10p642, European Regional Science Association.
- Szekely, Vladimir, 7. "Tourism clusters as a tool for the improvement of rural competitivenes: first experiences from Slovakia," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network, vol. 7.
- Dirk Fornahl & Sebastian Henn & Max-Peter Menzel (ed.), 2010. "Emerging Clusters," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13533.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:55:y:2002:i:3:p:381-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed