International Technology Diffusion: Evidence from Swedish Patent Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "The international diffusion of new technologies: a multi-technology analysis of latecomer advantage and global economic integration," Development and Comp Systems 0407001, EconWPA, revised 08 Dec 2004.
- Heshmati, Almas & Davis, Rhona, 2007. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Flows to the Federal Region of Kurdistan," IZA Discussion Papers 3218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2007.
"Home versus Host Country Effects of FDI: Searching for New Evidence of Productivity Spillovers,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 53(2), pages 165-196.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2005. "Home Versus Host Country Effects of FDI: Searching for New Evidence of Productivity Spillovers," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-13, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2005.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2006. "Home versus Host Country Effects of FDI: Searching for New Evidence of Productivity Spillovers," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 820, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2010.
"International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Technology Spillovers,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Keller, Wolfgang, 2009. "International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Technology Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 7503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2009. "International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Technology Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 15442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kokko, Ari, 2006. "The Home Country Effects Of Fdi In Developed Economies," EIJS Working Paper Series 225, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Caroline Hussler, 2004. "Culture and knowledge spillovers in Europe: New perspectives for innovation and convergence policies?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 523-541.
- Paola Criscuolo, 2003. "Reverse Technology Transfer: A Patent Citation Analysis of the European Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sectors," SPRU Working Paper Series 107, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Anja Breitwieser & Neil Foster-McGregor, 2012.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Innovation and Technology Transfer: A Survey,"
wiiw Working Papers
88, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anja, Breitwieser & Neil, Foster, 2012. "Intellectual property rights, innovation and technology transfer: a survey," MPRA Paper 36094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peri, Giovanni, 2003. "Knowledge Flows, R&D Spillovers and Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Spulber, Daniel F., 2008. "Innovation and international trade in technology," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Frank Barry, 2002. "A note on transfer pricing and the R&D intensity of Irish manufacturing," Working Papers 200230, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Frank Barry & Holger Gorg & Andrew Mcdowell, 2003.
"Outward FDI and the Investment Development Path of a Late-industrializing Economy: Evidence from Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 341-349.
- Frank Barry & Holger Görg & Andrew McDowell, 2001. "Outward FDI and the investment development path of a late-industrialising economy : evidence from Ireland," Working Papers 200108, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jitao Tang & Rosanne Altshuler, 2015.
"The spillover effects of outward foreign direct investment on home countries: evidence from the United States,"
1503, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jitao Tang & Rosanne Altshuler, 2015. "The Spillover Effects Of Outward Foreign Direct Investment On Home Countries: Evidence From The United States," Departmental Working Papers 201501, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Elif Bascavusoglu-Moreau & Qian Cher Li, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers & Sources of Knowledge in the Manufacturing Sector: Literature Review & Empirical Evidence for the UK," Working Papers wp451, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation (EFI), Berlin (ed.), 2013. "Research, innovation and technological performance in Germany - EFI Report 2013," Research, Innovation and Technological Performance in Germany: Report, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin, volume 127, number 2013e, April.
- Criscuolo, Paola, 2002. "Reverse Technology Transfer: A Patent Citation Analysis of the European Chemical and Pharmaceutical sectors," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gong, Guan & Keller, Wolfgang, 2003. "Convergence and polarization in global income levels: a review of recent results on the role of international technology diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1055-1079, June.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Katrin Hussinger & Cédric Schneider, 2009. "Why Challenge the Ivory Tower? New Evidence on the Basicness of Academic Patents-super-," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 488-499, November.
- Kazuo Ogawa & Elmer Sterken & Ichiro Tokutsu, 2016. "International R&D Spillovers and Marginal Social Returns on R&D," CESifo Working Paper Series 6255, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zhao, Wei & Liu, Ling & Zhao, Ting, 2010. "The contribution of outward direct investment to productivity changes within China, 1991-2007," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 121-130, June.
- Veland Ramadani & Hyrije Abazi-Alili & Léo-Paul Dana & Gadaf Rexhepi & Sadudin Ibraimi, 2017. "The impact of knowledge spillovers and innovation on firm-performance: findings from the Balkans countries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 299-325, March.
- Barry, Frank & Walsh, Frank, 2008. "Gains and losses from sectoral relocation: A review of theory and empirics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 4-16, March.
- Hamid Beladi & Fathali Firoozi & Catherine Co, 2008. "Link Between Domestic R&D And Inflow Of Fdi: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 209-222, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:53:y:2000:i:1:p:17-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.