The Coase Theorems and the Economic Theory of Markets and Law
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zattler, Jürgen K., 1998. "Endogene Wachstumstheorie und wirtschaftspolitische Implikaktionen für Entwicklungsländer: The missing link," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 27, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Bingyuan Hsiung, 2004. "The Commonality Between Economics and Law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 33-53, July.
- Maeda, Yasuo, 1995. "Comment on "What is the Coase Theorem?" by Leonid Hurwicz," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 75-78, May.
- Élodie Bertrand, 2006. "La thèse d'efficience du « théorème de Coase ». Quelle critique de la microéconomie ?," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(5), pages 983-1007.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1995. "What is the Coase Theorem?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-74, May.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Elif Cemre Hazıroğlu & Semih Gökatalay, 2016. "Minimum resale price maintenance in EU in the aftermath of the US Leegin decision," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 45-71, August.
- Korkut Erturk, 2016. "Asymmetric Power and Market Failure: Power Hazard in Exchange," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2016_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Siegmund, Uwe, 1997. "Warum Privatisierung? Eine Dogmengeschichte der Privatisierungstheorien," Kiel Working Papers 785, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:kyklos:v:35:y:1982:i:1:p:53-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.