Gaussian Maximum Likelihood Estimation For ARMA Models. I. Time Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Søren Johansen & Marco Riani & Anthony C. Atkinson, 2012.
"The Selection of ARIMA Models with or without Regressors,"
12-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Søren Johansen & Marco Riani & Anthony C. Atkinson, 2012. "The Selection of ARIMA Models with or without Regressors," CREATES Research Papers 2012-46, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Zheng, Tingguo & Xiao, Han & Chen, Rong, 2015. "Generalized ARMA models with martingale difference errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 492-506.
- Moon, Seongman & Velasco, Carlos, 2013.
"Tests for m-dependence based on sample splitting methods,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 173(2), pages 143-159.
- Seongman Moon & Carlos Velasco, 2011. "Tests for m-dependence Based on Sample Splitting Methods," Working Papers 1108, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- repec:eee:jmvana:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:31-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P.M., 2011. "Asymptotic theory for nonparametric regression with spatial data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 5-19.
- Abdelouahab Bibi & Karima Kimouche, 2014. "On stationarity and second-order properties of bilinear random fields," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 221-244, October.
- repec:esx:essedp:767 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hindrayanto, Irma & Koopman, Siem Jan & Ooms, Marius, 2010. "Exact maximum likelihood estimation for non-stationary periodic time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2641-2654, November.
- Ke Zhu & Shiqing Ling, 2015.
"LADE-Based Inference for ARMA Models With Unspecified and Heavy-Tailed Heteroscedastic Noises,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(510), pages 784-794, June.
- Zhu, Ke & Ling, Shiqing, 2014. "LADE-based inference for ARMA models with unspecified and heavy-tailed heteroscedastic noises," MPRA Paper 59099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernández Juan R., 2016. "Unit Root Testing in ARMA Models: A Likelihood Ratio Approach," Working Papers 2016-03, Banco de México.
- Dimitriou-Fakalou, Chrysoula, 2009. "Modified Gaussian likelihood estimators for ARMA models on," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(12), pages 4149-4175, December.
- Peter M Robinson, 2011. "Inference on Power Law Spatial Trends (Running Title: Power Law Trends)," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 556, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Robinson, Peter M., 2011. "Inference on power law spatial trends (Running Title: Power Law Trends)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58100, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rosa Espejo & Nikolai Leonenko & Andriy Olenko & María Ruiz-Medina, 2015. "On a class of minimum contrast estimators for Gegenbauer random fields," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(4), pages 657-680, December.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:2:p:507-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:617-635 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:27:y:2006:i:6:p:857-875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.