Toward the Theory of the Supply Chain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Brahm & Jorge Tarzijan, 2016. "Relational Contracts and Collaboration in the Supply Chain: Impact of Expected Future Business Volume on the Make-or-Buy Decision," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 52(3), pages 48-67, July.
- Frank Montabon & Mark Pagell & Zhaohui Wu, 2016. "Making Sustainability Sustainable," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 52(2), pages 11-27, April.
- Kao, Ta-Wei (Daniel) & Simpson, N.C. & Shao, Benjamin B.M. & Lin, Winston T., 2017. "Relating supply network structure to productive efficiency: A multi-stage empirical investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 469-485.
- repec:bla:jscmgt:v:53:y:2017:i:3:p:60-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sara Hajmohammad & Stephan Vachon, 2016. "Mitigation, Avoidance, or Acceptance? Managing Supplier Sustainability Risk," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 52(2), pages 48-65, April.
- Anand Nair & Tingting Yan & Young K. Ro & Adegoke Oke & Todd H. Chiles & Su-Yol Lee, 2016. "How Environmental Innovations Emerge and Proliferate in Supply Networks: A Complex Adaptive Systems Perspective," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 52(2), pages 66-86, April.
- Christian Busse, 2016. "Doing Well by Doing Good? The Self-interest of Buying Firms and Sustainable Supply Chain Management," Journal of Supply Chain Management, Institute for Supply Management, vol. 52(2), pages 28-47, April.
- Settanni, Ettore & Thenent, Nils Elias & Newnes, Linda B. & Parry, Glenn & Goh, Yee Mey, 2017. "Mapping a product-service-system delivering defence avionics availability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 186(C), pages 21-32.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jscmgt:v:51:y:2015:i:2:p:89-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1523-2409 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.