Precautionary Effort: A New Look
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 79 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.wiley.com/bw/journal.asp?ref=0022-4367&site=1|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.wiley.com/bw/subs.asp?ref=0022-4367|
- Christophe Courbage & Henry Loubergé & Richard Peter, 2013. "Optimal Prevention for Correlated Risks," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13071, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Chuang, O-Chia & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Huang, Rachel J. & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2013.
"Risky targets and effort,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 465-468.
- O.C. Chuang & L. Eeckhoudt & R.J. Huang & L.Y. Tzeng, 2013. "Risky targets and effort," Post-Print hal-00845897, HAL.
- Crainich, David & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Menegatti, Mario, 2016. "Changing risks and optimal effort," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 97-106.
- David Crainich & Louis Eeckhoudt & Mario Menegatti, 2016. "Changing risks and optimal effort," Post-Print hal-01533522, HAL.
- Xue, Minggao & Cheng, Wen, 2013. "Background risk, bivariate risk attitudes, and optimal prevention," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 390-395.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2016. "Precautionary self-insurance-cum-protection," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 152-156.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Hongxia & Wang, Jianli & Li, Jingyuan & Xia, Xinping, 2015. "Precautionary paying for stochastic improvements under background risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 180-185.
- Courbage, Christophe & Rey, Béatrice & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Prevention and precaution," TSE Working Papers 13-445, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Courbage, Christophe & Rey, Béatrice & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Prevention and precaution," IDEI Working Papers 805, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Menegatti, 2012. "New results on optimal prevention of risk averse agents," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2166-2173.
- Wong, Kit Pong, 2017. "A note on risky targets and effort," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 27-30.
- Menegatti, Mario & Rebessi, Filippo, 2011. "On the substitution between saving and prevention," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 176-182.
- M. Menegatti & F. Rebessi, 2010. "On the substitution between saving and prevention," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Mario G.R. PAGLIACCI & Emilia STANCIU & Cristina SACALÃ, 2016. "Essential aspects regarding the optimal prevention," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(1), pages 38-42, January.
- Mario Menegatti, 2014. "Optimal choice on prevention and cure: a new economic analysis," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(4), pages 363-372, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:79:y:2012:i:2:p:585-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed