The Performance of Microinsurance Programs: A Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Surminski, Swenja & Oramas-Dorta, Delioma, 2013. "Flood insurance schemes and climate adaptation in developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66294, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Milton Nektarios & Panos Xenos & George Nektarios & Kostas Poulakis & Michalis Chouzouris, 2015. "Efficiency Analysis of Lloyd’s Syndicates: A Comparison of DEA and SFA Approaches," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 65(1-2), pages 27-46, January-M.
- Wanke, Peter & Barros, Carlos Pestana, 2016. "Efficiency drivers in Brazilian insurance: A two-stage DEA meta frontier-data mining approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 8-22.
- Yi Yao & Joan Schmit & Julie Shi, 2019. "Promoting sustainability for micro health insurance: a risk-adjusted subsidy approach for maternal healthcare service," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 44(3), pages 382-409, July.
- Swenja Surminski & Paul Hudson & Jeroen Aerts & Wouter Botzen & M.Conceição Colaço & Florence Crick & Jill Eldridge & Anna Lorant & António Macedo & Reinhard Mechler & Carlos Neto & Robin Nicolai & Di, 2015. "Novel and improved insurance instruments for risk reduction," GRI Working Papers 188, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Hodori, Arif & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Determinants of profitability of takaful operators: new evidence from Malaysia based on dynamic GMM approach," MPRA Paper 79441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "Mikrofinanční Revoluce: Aktuální Kontroverze A Výzvy [Microfinance Revolution: Recent Controversies And Challenges]," MPRA Paper 54098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basri Savitha & Subrato Banerjee & Ankitha Shetty, 2019. "Product diversification versus technical efficiency of conglomerate life microinsurance companies: evidence from India," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 44(3), pages 527-547, July.
- Shirley J. Ho & Hsiu-Hao Hsu, 0. "The effect of microinsurance on the insurance market: evidence from Taiwan," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Biener, Christian, 2013. "Pricing in Microinsurance Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 132-144.
- Karel Janda & Pavel Zetek, 2015. "Mikrofinanční revoluce: kontroverze a výzvy [Microfinance Revolution: Controversies and Challenges]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1), pages 108-130.
- Swenja Surminski & Delioma Oramas-Dorta, 2013. "Do flood insurance schemes in developing countries provide incentives to reduce physical risks?," GRI Working Papers 119, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Huang, Wei & Eling, Martin, 2013. "An efficiency comparison of the non-life insurance industry in the BRIC countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 577-591.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Wirfs, Jan Hendrik, 2016.
"The determinants of efficiency and productivity in the Swiss insurance industry,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 248(2), pages 703-714.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Wirfs, Jan Hendrik, 2015. "The Determinants of Efficiency and Productivity in the Swiss Insurance Industry," Working Papers on Finance 1502, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "Survey of Microfinance Controversies and Challenges," MPRA Paper 56657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Surminski, Swenja, 2014. "The role of insurance in reducing direct risk: the case of flood insurance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60764, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chen, Bingzheng & Feng, Frank Y. & Powers, Michael R. & Qiu, Joseph, 2019. "Risk-revealing contracts for government-sponsored microinsurance," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Mrs. Amrutha Varshini V & Prof. B.H.Suresh, 2013. "A Study on Performance of Life Micro Insurance in Mysore City," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 4(3), pages 40-45, September.
- Kaffash, Sepideh & Azizi, Roza & Huang, Ying & Zhu, Joe, 2020. "A survey of data envelopment analysis applications in the insurance industry 1993–2018," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 284(3), pages 801-813.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:78:y:2011:i:1:p:83-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.