Participation in Micro Life Insurance and the Use of Other Financial Services in Ghana
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 78 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.wiley.com/bw/journal.asp?ref=0022-4367&site=1|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.wiley.com/bw/subs.asp?ref=0022-4367|
- Takahashi, Kazushi & Ikegami, Munenobu & Sheahan, Megan & Barrett, Christopher B., 2016. "Experimental Evidence on the Drivers of Index-Based Livestock Insurance Demand in Southern Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 324-340.
- Biener, Christian, 2013. "Pricing in Microinsurance Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 132-144.
- Stephan Dietrich & Marcela Ibanez, 2015. "Impact of Weather Insurance on Small Scale Farmers: A Natural Experiment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 165, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tabea Herrmann & Juliane Zenker, 2016. "Risk-type and preference-based selection and stability of funeral insurance associations in Thailand," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 198, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2015.
"Client Perceptions of the Value of Microinsurance: Evidence from Southern Ghana,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 15-35, 01.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2014. "Client perceptions of the value of microinsurance: evidence from southern Ghana," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 19214, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Martin Eling & Shailee Pradhan & Joan T Schmit, 2014. "The Determinants of Microinsurance Demand," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 39(2), pages 224-263, April.
- Eling, Martin & Pradhan, Shailee & Schmit, Joan T., 2013. "The Determinants of Microinsurance Demand," Working Papers on Finance 1308, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- El Aida, Kawtar & El Kadiri, Mounir & Mourji, Fouzi, 2015. "The demand for health microinsurance services: assessment of the contribution effort using microeconomic data," MPRA Paper 68470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirko Bendig & Thankom Arun, 2011. "Microfinancial Services And Risk Management: Evidences From Sri Lanka," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 97-126, December.
- Arun, Thankom & Bendig, Mirko & Arun, Shoba, 2012. "Bequest Motives and Determinants of Micro Life Insurance in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1700-1711.
- Lena Giesbert and Susan Steiner, 2011. "Perceptions of (Micro)Insurance in Southern Ghana: The Role of Information and Peer Effects," GIGA Working Paper Series 183, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Perceptions of (Micro)Insurance in Southern Ghana: The Role of Information and Peer Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1194, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zenker, Juliane & Herrmann, Tabea, 2016. "Risk-type and preference-based selection and stability of funeral insurance associations in Thailand," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145653, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2016. "From participation to repurchase: Low income households and micro-insurance," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2016. "From participation to repurchase: Low-income households and micro-insurance," Working Papers id:11133, eSocialSciences.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2015. "Transfer behavior in migrant sending communities," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 690-705.
- Steiner, Susan & Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom, 2013. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79713, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Susan Steiner & Bakhrom Mirkasimov & Tanika Chakraborty, 2016. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," Working Papers id:8422, eSocialSciences.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2013. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," IZA Discussion Papers 7406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fiala, Oliver & Wende, Danny, 2016. "The impact of trust, risk and disaster exposure on microinsurance demand: Results of a DCE analysis in Cambodia," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Gloria A. Fofie, 2016. "What Influence Customer Patronage of Insurance Policies: An Empirical Assessment of Socio-Economic and Demographic Determinants of Insurance Patronage in Ghana," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 81-88.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Dietrich, Stephan, 2015. "Impact of Weather Insurance on Small Scale Farmers: A Natural Experiment," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112887, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe & De Bock, Ombeline & Gelade, Wouter, 2017. "The Demand for Microinsurance: A Literature Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 139-156.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:78:y:2011:i:1:p:7-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed