Participation in Micro Life Insurance and the Use of Other Financial Services in Ghana
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2016.
"From participation to repurchase: Low income households and micro-insurance,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2016-019, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2017. "From Participation To Repurchase: Low Income Households And Micro-Insurance," Working Papers id:11696, eSocialSciences.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2016. "From participation to repurchase: Low-income households and micro-insurance," Working Papers id:11133, eSocialSciences.
- Takahashi, Kazushi & Ikegami, Munenobu & Sheahan, Megan & Barrett, Christopher B., 2016. "Experimental Evidence on the Drivers of Index-Based Livestock Insurance Demand in Southern Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 324-340.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Dietrich, Stephan, 2015. "Impact of Weather Insurance on Small Scale Farmers: A Natural Experiment," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112887, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Lassebie, Julie & Panin, Amma & Raiber, Eva & Seabright, Paul, 2017. "God insures those who pay?Formal insurance and religious offerings in Ghana," TSE Working Papers 17-831, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- repec:ags:pdcbeh:264693 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giesbert, Lena, 2012. "Subjective Risk and Participation in Micro Life Insurance in Ghana," GIGA Working Papers 210, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- repec:eee:deveco:v:139:y:2019:i:c:p:69-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fiala, Oliver & Wende, Danny, 2016. "The impact of trust, risk and disaster exposure on microinsurance demand: Results of a DCE analysis in Cambodia," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Biener, Christian, 2013. "Pricing in Microinsurance Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 132-144.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:182-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2015.
"Client Perceptions of the Value of Microinsurance: Evidence from Southern Ghana,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 15-35, January.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2014. "Client perceptions of the value of microinsurance: evidence from southern Ghana," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 19214, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Stephan Dietrich & Marcela Ibanez, 2015. "Impact of Weather Insurance on Small Scale Farmers: A Natural Experiment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 165, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tabea Herrmann & Juliane Zenker, 2016. "Risk-type and preference-based selection and stability of funeral insurance associations in Thailand," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 198, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2015.
"Transfer behavior in migrant sending communities,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 690-705.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2013. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," IZA Discussion Papers 7406, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Susan Steiner & Bakhrom Mirkasimov & Tanika Chakraborty, 2016. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," Working Papers id:8422, eSocialSciences.
- Steiner, Susan & Chakraborty, Tanika & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom, 2013. "Transfer Behaviour in Migrant Sending Communities," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79713, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin Eling & Shailee Pradhan & Joan T Schmit, 2014. "The Determinants of Microinsurance Demand," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 39(2), pages 224-263, April.
- El Aida, Kawtar & El Kadiri, Mounir & Mourji, Fouzi, 2015. "The demand for health microinsurance services: assessment of the contribution effort using microeconomic data," MPRA Paper 68470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirko Bendig & Thankom Arun, 2011. "Microfinancial Services And Risk Management: Evidences From Sri Lanka," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 97-126, December.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:43:y:2017:i:c:p:218-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arun, Thankom & Bendig, Mirko & Arun, Shoba, 2012. "Bequest Motives and Determinants of Micro Life Insurance in Sri Lanka," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1700-1711.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe & De Bock, Ombeline & Gelade, Wouter, 2017. "The Demand for Microinsurance: A Literature Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 139-156.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:7:p:232-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gloria A. Fofie, 2016. "What Influence Customer Patronage of Insurance Policies: An Empirical Assessment of Socio-Economic and Demographic Determinants of Insurance Patronage in Ghana," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 81-88.
- Giesbert, Lena & Steiner, Susan, 2011.
"Perceptions of (Micro)Insurance in Southern Ghana: The Role of Information and Peer Effects,"
GIGA Working Papers
183, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Lena Giesbert & Susan Steiner, 2012. "Perceptions of (Micro)Insurance in Southern Ghana: The Role of Information and Peer Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1194, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zenker, Juliane & Herrmann, Tabea, 2016. "Risk-type and preference-based selection and stability of funeral insurance associations in Thailand," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145653, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:106:y:2018:i:c:p:40-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:78:y:2011:i:1:p:7-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.