Can Micro Health Insurance Reduce Poverty? Evidence From Bangladesh
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Syed Abdul Hammid & Jennifer Roberts & Paul Mosley, 2010. "Can Micro Health Insurance Reduce Poverty? Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 2010001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:182-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2013. "Community-Based Health Insurance Schemes," ISS Working Papers - General Series 568, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Bendig, Mirko & Arun, Thankom Gopinath, 2011. "Enrolment in Micro Life and Health Insurance: Evidences from Sri Lanka," IZA Discussion Papers 5427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geng, Xin & Ide, Vera & Janssens, Wendy & Kramer, Berber & van der List, Marijn, 2017. "Health insurance, a friend in need? Evidence from financial and health diaries in Kenya," IFPRI discussion papers 1664, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lawrence Sáez, 2013. "Methods in governance research: a review of research approaches," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-017-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Shigute, Zemzem & Mebratie, Anagaw D. & Sparrow, Robert & Yilma, Zelalem & Alemu, Getnet & Bedi, Arjun S., 2017.
"Uptake of health insurance and the productive safety net program in rural Ethiopia,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 133-141.
- Shigute, Zemzem & Mebratie, Anagaw Derseh & Sparrow, Robert & Yilma, Zelalem & Alemu, Getnet & Bedi, Arjun S., 2016. "Uptake of Health Insurance and the Productive Safety Net Program in Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 9833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shigute, Zemzem & Strupat, Christoph & Burchi, Francesco & Alemu, Getnet & Bedi, Arjun S., 2017. "The Joint Effects of a Health Insurance and a Public Works Scheme in Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 10939, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- S. Savitha & K. Kiran, 2015. "Effectiveness of micro health insurance on financial protection: Evidence from India," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 53-71, March.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Impact evaluation of India's ‘Yeshasvini’ community‐based health insurance programme," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(S1), pages 5-35, September.
- Ahsan, Syed M & Mahmud, Minhaj, 2011. "Microinsurance: The Choice among Delivery and Regulatory Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 50286, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
More about this item
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:78:y:2011:i:1:p:57-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.